Moorim School: Saga Of The Brave

Hangeul: 무림 학교
Other Names: Moorim School

Main Cast :

* Lee Hyun Woo as Yoon Shi Woo/Chae Joon
* Seo Ye Ji as Shim Soon Duk
* Vixx's Lee Hong Bin as Wang Chi Ang
* Jung Yoo Jin as Hwang Sun Ah/Chae Young

Main Cast :

- 李玹雨:尹时宇/蔡俊
- 徐睿智:沈顺德
- 李弘彬:王治昂
- 郑釉珍:黄善雅/蔡宁

Main Cast :

• 이현우 : 윤시우 / 채 준
• 서예지 : 심순덕
• 빅스의 이홍빈 : 왕치앙
• 정유진 : 황선아 / 채 영

Plot:

Yoon Shi Woo is the leader of the South Korean idol group Mobius. He also happens to be an orphan with hardly any recollection of his past or true identity.

His rise in popularity and fame made him become arrogant and prickly in nature, but he has a serious problem: he is suffering from painful hearing loss that doctors have not been able to determine the real cause of his hearing loss and the doctors were unable to find the cure.

The only possible hope comes from a female fan named Hwang Sun Ah who told him to go to Moorim Institute and have Dean Hwang, her father, heal him. Considering him more trouble than he is worth, Shi Woo's CEO tries to get rid of him by framing him in a scandal with a female rookie idol.

As the public starts to hate him, he decides to come to Moorim Institute in the end in hopes that he would be cured. Wang Chi Ang is the son of Wang Hao, the president of China's largest enterprise groups in Shanghai.

Spoiled and selfish, he acts like he owns the world, yet hides his own wounds: he is an illegitimate son who was born from a Korean mother. Chi Ang's father also wants him to go to Moorim Institute, but Chi Ang refuses to go until he meets Shim Soon Duk, a sweet, confident young woman who works hard at several jobs to care for her blind father.

Completely enchanted by her, he agrees to his father's wishes when he discovers that she secretly attends Moorim Institute without letting her father know.

(Not full plot)

Personal Rating: 7-8/10