Pinocchio

Hangeul: 피노키오

Main Cast :

- Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po/Ki Ha Myung
- Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha
- Kim Young Kwang as Seo Beom Jo
- Lee Yu Bi as Yoon Yoo Rae
- Yoon Kyun Sang as Ki Jae Myung

Main Cast :

~ 李钟硕:崔达布/奇河明
~ 朴信惠:崔仁荷
~ 金英光:徐凡潮
~ 李侑菲:尹宥莱
~ 尹钧相:奇载明

Main Cast :

• 이종석 : 최달포 / 기하명
• 박신혜 : 최인하
• 김영광 : 서범조
• 이유비 : 윤유래
• 윤균상 : 기재명

Plot:

In the year 2000, Ki Ha Myung is leading a happy life with his parents and elder brother Jae Myung, until his father Ki Ho Sang, the captain of the firefighting squad, dies in a factory explosion during a rescue attempt along with several of his men.

When Ho Sang's body is initially missing, the media sensationalizes the case by scapegoating him. In a battle for ratings, cold and calculating MSC reporter Song Cha Ok alleges that Ho Sang survived the blast, and is currently in hiding because he was responsible for the deaths of his men.

This causes the Ki family to become outcasts in their neighborhood and objects of national scorn. Ki Ho Sang's wife kills herself and her younger son by jumping off a cliff, and Jae Myung blames their deaths on the media, particularly Cha Ok.

But Ha Myung is alive, having been rescued from the water by Choi Gong Pil, a kind elderly man who lives on Hyangri Island. Gong Pil, who may either have Alzheimer's disease or trauma-induced memory loss, believes that Ha Myung is his older son Choi Dal Po, a simpleton who had died thirty years earlier.

Ha Myung, who has no one else in the world, embraces the deception and treats Gong Pil as his father. Gong Pil officially adopts Ha Myung , now named Choi Dal Po, and places him in the family register as his eldest son.

Five months later, when Gong Pil's younger son Choi Dal Pyung moves to the island with his daughter Choi In Ha, they are flabbergasted to be told by Gong Pil to address a mere boy as their "older brother" and "uncle," respectively.

Choi In Ha has "Pinocchio syndrome," which causes her to hiccup whenever she tells a lie. She idolizes her mother, and hates living on the island after her parents' divorce. The fledgling friendship between Dal Po and In Ha is dashed, however, when he learns that In Ha's mother is none other than Song Cha Ok

(Not full plot)

Personal Rating: 8/10