1

She looks at herself in the mirror, her reflection crystal clear.
   "The ugliest," she thought.
    Eyes a beautiful sky blue, but they seemed to be pouring rain like a cloudy day. She looks back at her locked door and knows everything is ready to go. No one knows, and it seems as if no one cares. Her chest hurts as she holds back tears.
   "No more crying after tonight. It all ends here."
    She falls onto the floor, her legs giving up. The room starts to spin, she knows what must be done. Getting  up, she immediately walks towards the bathroom in her room. She plugs the drain and the knob on the shower squeaks.
   No words.
   No noises.
   No tears.
   The tub is filled. Her mind floods with thoughts.
   "What will they think?"
   Her last two steps were quick. She sits down in her tub, not minding that she's fully clothed. After all, she's not there to bathe. She breathes deeply because she knows that after this, there's no turning back. No more thoughts. No more memories. But what she wanted was no more pain. No more tears. No more suffering.
   "One."
   "Two."
   "Three."
   She plunged her head into the tub holding her nose. Eyes closed, her life flashed before her eyes. Wanting to get up, she felt like she couldn't, and knew deep inside that she shouldn't. Something was pushing her down deeper and deeper into her tub. It felt like she was sinking.
   Those beautiful sky blue eyes shot open for the last time. Slowly the room gets darker until nothing is seen.
   No more pain, no more tears, no more suffering.  No more thoughts and no more memories. No more ugly, no more her.
   Just black, and just darkness. But of course she wasn't aware, she was not conscious. All she was, was choked, suffocated, and gone.