Chapter 1, beginnings

(This'll be a short chapter, just to get the beginning out of the way)

"Where am I?" I groaned and scratched the back of my head. I was obviously under a tree, what an outstanding observation me. I got up and noticed the same jewel from before.

The last thing I remember was me and my brother picking one up, now we're here. I pick it up again and it turned into a ring and went on my finger. "W-woah" that kinda startled me. The jewel- err, ring is pink, why pink?

I shook my head and explored a bit. This wasn't Tokyo, from what I see right now. I lean against a tree to rest and I yawned. I'm quite tired after walking for 5 straight minutes. Yes, I'm lazy as hell, okay?

Ishiya's Pov

I woke up and groaned. "I swear to god, Shuya if you knocked me out I'll-" I was cut off, I looked around and Shuya wasn't there, so... Could he have done it? Probably, it's just a possibility.

I look around again and I realize I'm in a dark and creepy place, I see a tower and I walk to it. "Woah." I said and looked up. I then see what looked like to be a female fur, "hmm, let's check it out."

I climbed the tower and saw no fur, just, the top of the tower. "Wait... What the actual fuck." I said and looked around, but she or it wasn't there. "Come here." Something said to me, "wh-who was that?" I trembled and blacked out.