The War For The Ages: Logan #2

June 25, 5 am.

Logan looks angry at Victor.

Logan: What do you mean they want to kill them all? They will never succeed, like always!

Victor: Hmmm. I like your way of thinking brother but this time the bad guys will win! You will see. They're stronger. Much stronger. They didn't say much but I know it. This time the heroes will lose and the bad guys will rule the world.

Victor laughs darkly and Logan runs at Victor.

Logan: I think not!

Logan jumps at Victor and Logan makes his fist ready to give a hard punch, but Victor slides under him and cut Logan in the belly. Logan rolls on the ground and blood streams out of his belly. Victor turns around and laughs at Logan. Now Victor runs at Logan on his hands and feet and while he runs Logan's belly heals back to normal. Logan jumps aside and he turns himself around in no time. He runs at the not yet turned Victor and tackles him on the ground. Victor grunts and Logan smashes him in the face. When Logan was charging his arm to smash again victor crawls away and jumps himself back on his feet. Logan and Victor look at each others eyes and both of them grunts and run at each other, Victor strikes but Logan slides under his arm. They both turn around at the same time and run at each other now Logan strikes and he punches his fingertips in the neck of Victor then Logan jumps and hit with his knee the chin of Victor.

Logan: You're not gonna win Victor!

Victor stands up and a smile appears on his face.

Victor: Maybe I wouldn't have won but I think you forgot one thing. Hail Hydra!

Victor runs heading Logan and Logan put his claws out and he starts chuckling.

*Snik *snik

Logan: Oké here we go!

Logan swings his arms towards Victor and cuts in Victors arm. Victor falls down and before he hits the ground he cuts Logan in his leg. Victor stands up while his arm heals and starts laughing.

Victor: I'm gonna make it fair you know. You can save yourself... if you find me.

Logan: What are you talking about?

Victor chuckles and runs towards Logan.

Logan: Again? What are you doing? You know who's gonna lose!

Victor jumps.

Victor: Oh, I know who!

Before Logan could jump aside Victor cuts him on his face.

Logan: I slowed! Because of my leg! WHAT DID YOU DO?

Victor: I said Hydra gave me the resources I needed. Look at your leg, strange, it didn't heal.

Logan: What are you talking about?! HOW!

Victor smiles and looks down at the confused Logan.

Victor: Look at you now! You can't do anything against me now! You know Hydra gave me a... how would I call it? A remedy against healing, the one thing I had to do was put a bit on my claws when you weren't paying attention and cut in your body. First I just wanted to play but I couldn't wait till I saw your face after you figured out what my plan was.

Victor walks laughing away and Logan feels the wound still on his face and sees the blood coming out of his leg.

Victor: It was worth it, you should've saw your own face after you found out. Find me! I have the antidote! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Those last words echoes around Logans head.

Logan put his claws back in while he closes his eyes of the pain.

*Snik *Snik

Narrator {Logan} Who am I now? Am I still the wolverine without my healing factor? After all. Maybe I can die quietly... No! I can't, not now! I heard Victor talking about killing them all. They gonna kill every hero! I can't let them down. Not now. But if they also have the resources to kill them, I Can't help them. I even can't help me! I can't because I have no healing that means no claws.

Logan walks quietly away.

Narrator {Logan} Yet, I have trained enough to fight, I don't need my healing factor. I don't need my claws to be The Wolverine! I have to warn the X-men!

Logan walks while he by every sound looks and smells if something is there. While eventually the X-mansion is in sight it's already daylight, he starts running towards the mansion and he opens the door and runs straight into the office of Xavier.

Xavier: I expected you, what about the hurry? Wait what happend to your face Logan?

Logan: No time to explain. Something is coming! I don't know what, maybe it's nothing and was it just a trick. But the risk is too high, we have to hide the kids and make us ready for a big fight!

June 25, 5 pm

Logan and the rest of the X-men stands in the X-mansion while they see the disaster happening, a massive army that's invading the streets of New York. An army out of Hydra agents, some kind of robots, some goo-like creatures and some other various different goons, as well as villains like Scorpion, Swordsmaster and many others. And somewhere between this army walks a strange creature, something that looks like Venom and Carnage in one body... This thing carries the name: Carnom!

Logan: I thought it would be a big fight, but I would never imagine this big!

Logan sees a part of the army heading towards the X-mansion. Logan runs after the rest of the X-men towards the army and they start fighting.

Narrator {Logan} No healing factor means no claws, I can do this, I'm The Wolverine!

End of the second part, I hope you enjoyed it and I decided to let this serie be a small one. So the next Issue is gonna be not big as well but I try to make as many as I can!

I want to excuse me if my English wasn't good but I try!

Please help me by set in the comments what I have to change so I can learn out of my faults.

I want to thank Trefamester to give me the opportunity of making a serie in his event! The main event will come at the moment out on Fandom on this link: https://marvel.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596324844/r/3344233352137430971 The prelude of the event is Avengers Assemble #1-4 by Trefamester go chek it out!