Chapter 1-Wanted

"Welcome to Christian County North, this is your principal Naven Felton here briniging you todays news." "This just in..."I took the phone off the wall as he rambled on about the news and the dance coming up, as I approached the front of the class and made my way to the podium I saw her. Jennifer Green, 5'3, 158 in weight, green hair like beautiful spring grass and her body. Oh her body the elegance of beauty. Straight A student, Phenomenal track star. Oh her body is to die for, to think she is single and unwanted....I could make her feel wanted. "Ms.Green you have a question? ""Yes"she said confidently, "About the homework yesterday where we supposed to fill out all the problems using the photosynthesis equation or just look at them for tomorrow? Because if so I already did all of them with extended work and did all the honor problems too" "The ladder Jennifer, I wanted you to look over them and then come in today ready to answer them"I say sighing, "However if you did it's that's fine just go over it with your group okay?" "Alright. Now go and talk with one another while I get the lesson up" Oh man she's so perfect, perfect grades, perfect body, perfect soul, so perfect. After I went over the homework and gave them our next assignment so they could work on it I sat down at my desk and pulled out a pen and paper to take attendance. To this day I can't really describe what really happened or why it happened to me but once I finished writing down all the students names I turned to my left and I saw the most horrific thing I could ever see. A black shadowy figure emitting a radiating, bloodthirsty....how can I put this?? A demon would be a vast understatement but any sort of living thing isn't it either.  It's like...It's like I'm staring at a reflection of myself but much much darker version of myself...A much better version of myself. As I turned away from the ominous figure I didn't realize that while I was turned to the class that I cracked a very wide smile that seemed to surprise some of the kids. I shook it off and continued the lesson as the day continued to go on.

Mr.Rosewalt went about his day as normal and as of today there have been no victims as of yet. The dark, ominous figure followed him around everywhere and when no one looked he kept a very wide smile. One you could say that rivaled even Jeff the Killers'. When he went home he didn't grade papers, watch TV or even play with his two cats he went straight upstairs and cried. Cried at what he was becoming, 10 minutes in he was laughing. Viciously laughing at how happy he was that he had done what he'd done. He soon stopped and him and his shadow went to his dresser and picked up his keys to the basement. Where you could hear faint sounds of a human screaming at what was about to happen.