Chapter 2

Finally

I heard the bell ring and packed up my thing and headed to lunch. As I was walking out of class someone stopped me. I sighed and looked up at the person.

Hyunjin...

"What do you want?" I said in a rude tone

"Why can't you be nice to me for once? Like what the fuck did I do?"

"I just don't like you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Now if you'll let me go I won't hate you as much-"

"Even if I did this?" He pinned me up against a wall and got closer to my face.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go." I said with my face all red

"And if I don't?" He said smirking.

"HELP MEE!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Shut up! Jesus Christ I was just playing!" He said laughing a bit "you should've seen your face! HAHA YOU'RE SO RED!" He started laughing even more. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I finally walked over to the lunch room and sat by Jisung.

"Y/n aren't you hungry? Did you even eat?! Here have some of my food-"

"No, Jisung, I'm not hungry. And yes I did eat I ate an apple along the way to school."

"that's not food you dummy!"

"pfff that's why she's so flat" I looked over and saw Hyunjin. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thanks." I said to him sarcastically.

"Y/n come on eat something at least?" Chan said.

"I'm not hungry. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get my books from my locker." I got out of my seat and walked away hitting Hyunjin's shoulder on the way out. I got my books but decided to go to the bathroom.

"Ew I look like a mess. mmmm... maybe I can just touch up a bit.." I rummaged through my bag and found some lip balm and eye shadow. "This will do I guess..?" I touched up and got out of the bathroom. As I was walking out I saw Hyunjin.

"Oh their you are." He said rolling his eyes

"Why are you even looking for me?"

"Jisung wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm fine, thank you." I said

"School's over so he's waiting for you out their."

"Ok." I walked out with Hyunjin.

"Why are you following me?" I said.

"Woah chill out dude I have to go this way anyways." He said with a rude tone.

"Y/N!!!" He ran and hugged me.

"Jisung chill you just saw me a couple of minutes ago." I said giggling.

"What, I cant miss my best friend?" He said with a pout.

"Ew can you not do that?" Hyunjin said with a disgusting face.

"Oh shut up Hyunjin, you're just mad cause you don't have a best friend like me!" Jisung said as a joke.

"I mean... you're not wrong Jisung...?" Hyunjin said with a sad face.

"anyways... I gotta walk home see you later Jisung." I said

"Ok, Hyunjin go walk y/n home."

"What! No! I can walk by myself besides I hate him."

"So..? He's going the same way plus you both don't live far from each other. Not only that but there's lots of kidnappers y/n."

"I walked to school in the morning! You still see me don't you?"

"Meh.. Jisung's right y/n."

"OK ANYWAYS IM LEAVING NOW" I started running.

"Y/N WAIT!" Hyunjin started running after me.

I suddenly stopped to catch my breath and Hyunjin caught up to me

"Jesus Christ you run so fast." He said while also catching his breath.

"Why are you suddenly following me?"

"I don't know cause I like you I guess?"

I laughed out loud "HA YOU LIKE ME WOW WHAT A GOOD JOKE" I said laughing hysterically

"It isn't a joke but sure." He said calmly.

"Wait.. you.. weren't.. joking? WAIT AHHH I GET YOU NOW! YOU MEAN LIKE AS A FRIEND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY!" I said laughing nervously.

"No like more then friends."

"Best friends?"

"Nope."

And that's when I realized... he wasn't joking...
_____________________________

(A/N)

Sorry if this chapter was long and lame I tried to add stuff to it but I don't know I suck at ff tbh.  (Just so you know you're friends with stray kids sorry if I only added chan and Jisung to the story I promise the other members will show up!)
- Love a/n 💕