Chapter 5

After lunch was over I had 3 more classes left. I was walking through the halls with Jeongin since we had the same class.

"Jeongin... can I ask you something..?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Does hyunjin actually.. like me..?"

" *sigh* I don't know actually.. most of us think it's a joke just for us to think he's finally happy. Hyunjin isn't... well he really isn't the type to 'fall in love' or 'be in love' you know what I mean..?"

"Haha yeah.."

"Why'd you ask..? Do you actually like him" he laughed.

"It's not that... I'm just surprised he would say that out of the blue.."

"We really don't know... also who's that new girl?"

I looked at him confused and saw who he was pointing at..

"Oh her, that's the new girl heejin."

"Looks like she's tryna talk to hyunjin. He looks annoyed."

I looked and she was being really clingy with him. Hyunjin looked like he wasn't having it. I felt a little jealous and angry.. but I just acted like it was nothing.

"Haha Im not surprised, anyone can fall for hyunjin!... that doesn't include me though.." I said with a smile at Jeongin, he giggled back.

*dismissal*

I walked out of school with Chan and Jisung.

"Oh hey since it's Friday do y'all wanna come over..? We can play games.. if you know what I mean;)" he winked at us. I looked at him disgusted look but laughed it off.

"I wish I could but I have studying to do."

"come on y/n! You never do anything fun! Just this once! Pleaseeee!" He said with a pleading voice.

"Yeah come on y/n!" Chan added.

"I guess..-"

"YAAAAYY!! I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT!" He yelled.

"Haha well I gotta get going. I'll see y'all later."

"I'll text you the time!" Jisung said as I walked off of campus.

A couple of minutes into my walk from school I felt like someone was following me... I started to speed up until something jumped at me.

"BOO!" Hyunjin said as I flinched so hard.

"Hyunjin! You asshole!"

"HAHAHA yOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HOW SCARED YOU GOT AHHAHAHAHA!!"

I gave him and angry glare as he laughed. I started walking and he caught up to me.

"Hey Im sorry, I won't do it again I promise." He said holding out his pinky. I stared at him and just kept walking.

"I'll make it up to you! How about I buy you boba? Does that sound good?"

"..I guess"

He gave me a big smile and I smiled back.

"I guess I'll get going now. I'll see you later-"

"Hyunjin wait... um.. how about we go right now? You can drop your backpack at my house and we can come back walking. There's a boba shop near me.. I mean if you want we don't have to go right now-"

"Sure why not?" He smiled. I welcomed him into my house.

"Oh, um are your parents home?"

"Uh.. haha I don't have parents.. they left me when I was younger.."

"oh- I'm... I'm so sorry.."

"Don't be sorry it's alright it's better without them not gonna lie.. I can do whatever I want.. but I-"

"You choose to study huh." He chuckled.

"Yeah... how about we go get boba now? I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my money!"

"Ok I'll just wait here." He smiled.

couple of minutes later..

"Ok let's go- hyunjin? Are you ok..?"

"Huh.. oh yeah i was just reading something.." he clutched a piece of paper..

"Uh.. ok" I laughed a bit.

We finally got to the boba shop and it was quite full.

"I'll order for us."

"Wait but you don't even know what I like?"

"Ahem, Taro B?"

"Yeah.. haha how did you know?"

"I have my ways." He winked at me as I smiled.

I found us a spot and sat down. Hyunjin then sat down across from me. "So are you going to the party Jisung is hosting..?" Hyunjin said.

"I don't know I'm not much of a party person.. y'know? I'm going though cause he forced me."

"Ooh yay it'll be fun then." He smiled.

Our boba finally came and we just talked and drank boba.

I got a call from Minho and I answered.

"Hello?"

"So you're on a date with hyunjin and you didn't tell US?!"

"Ok first of all it's not a date." I said outloud.

Hyunjin looked at me confused but laughed. I began to blush.

"mmmHHHMMMMM, aNYWAYS are you guys gonna come to the party? It already started and lots of people are here."

"Yeah I guess."

"Mkay well I'll let you get back to your date hehe."

"I'm gonna beat your ass up when I see you at the party."

"Ah Im so scared." He said sarcastically.

I hung up.

"Hehe who was it?"

"Minho..."

"What did he say?" He smirked.

"If we where on a date and why I didn't tell him.." I mumbled.

"Hmm.. well if you think about it.. it kinda is a date..." hyunjin smirked again.

"shut up-" I was interrupted by someone..

"hyunjin!!!!" I heard a female voice...

"hee- hee- heejin?! What the fuck are you doing here..." I just stared and sipped my boba..

"You thought you could get away from me?! Of course you couldn't- who is this..?" She said as she pointed at me.

I choked on my boba and looked confused.

"Oh me? I'm... I'm-"

"She's my girlfriend.."

_______________________________

hehehehe im back ✌🏼😔 sorry I was gone for a while school hAd me dead. I'll try to post more! This one was quite long:))

love a/n💕