Birthday Suprise

Hello ARA!

So I've been thinking of writing a fanfic. This is my a very first time writing it so please don't mind my mistakes and feel free to comment on how to improve my writing. Please enjoy.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/N's POV

As I got off from my night shift I heard my phone ringing..it was Namjoon! I picked up the phone as I was heading to Starbucks.
Namjoon:"Hey, Y/N!"
Y/N:"Hello, Namjoon! What's up?"
Namjoon:"Me and boys were thinking of giving jungkook a surprise on his birthday"
Y/N: " Wow! That's great" you questioned "but how??"
Namjoon answered by saying " by calling you over here"

[A/N I don't how to say this like his saying they'll give surprise to jungkook by calling you over there and you just show up in front of jungkook in his birthday..I hope you're getting my point. I'm bad at explaining]

Y/N:"OHH! Wow that's great idea"
Namjoon:"so do you agree with our plan right?"
Y/N:"Yes of course ! It's been a 8-9 months  since we met. So yes definitely" " but I have to take leave permission from work" Y/N added.
Namjoon excitedly:" OKAY then! See you in Seoul in next week!??"
Y/N smiling:"Sure! Bye then"

I hung up the phone as I got my coffee from Starbucks and head out to go home. I was so tried! Night shift at hospitals are sure hectic!! I sighed...but I'm so excited!! I will finally meet him!! He's been so busy because of his come back..we don't even get time to talk. He'll be so surprised..I can't wait! I stopped walking, thinking that I haven't bought any gift for kookie. I was thinking what gift should give him as I continued walking..
We've been in relationship for 2 years but for past 8-9 months we've been not able to talk or Skype because he's busy with his come back and I'm busy with my studies and job...we hardly talk to each other now-a- days..as I reached home I got call from kookie, speak of the devil I said happily while picking up the phone....
Kookie: " Good morning baby!" He said sweetly
Y/N:" Good evening" I said with a big smile on face
"How are you?" I asked.

Kookie:" I'm fine...but" he paused
Y/N : " but what? What happened??" I got tensed
Kookie: "nothing happened.. everything is alright..its so easy to scare you "  laughing out loud..
Y/N: "don't scare me like this you idiot" I said while pouting.
Kookie:"fine, I won't"chuckled. "But I miss you baby"
As he said I could feel his sadness
Y/N replied: " I miss you too" I sighed
Kookie: " well you should sleep you must be tired because if your night shift"
Y/N:" you should sleep too."
Kookie:" Yeah..  "
We didn't say anything for a while just listening to each other's breathing..
I broke the silence saying "take rest, we'll talk later, miss you loads"
" Yeah bye ,take care, miss you too" kookie replied..

[A/N you must be thinking why I wrote good evening cause there's time difference cause you're in Canada and kookie obviously in Korea ]

I took the shower and changed in to black shorts and grey t-shirt with black hoodie over it..I didn't feel like eating so I straight went to bed..

After sleeping like dead for 5 hours I woke up at lunchtime I cooked some food by grocery which was available at the moment after eating and washing the dishes.. I heard the bell door, As I opened the door I saw it was my best friend and roommate shiny.

Shiny :" Hey,Y/N" as she let herself in..
Y/N:"Shiny, you know kookie's birthday is coming?"
Shiny:" Yeah. Do have any plans?" Asked as she was drinking water near the dinning table.
Y/N:" Actually, namjoon called this morning and said if I could come over there and we can surprise kookie" I replied as I sat on one of the chairs of dining table.
Shiny:"Wow! That's good idea"said in excitement " so when you are going to Seoul" she questioned as she sat on the chair next to me.
Y/N:"Yup" said with big smile on face " I even applied for leave from work, hopefully they will accept it" I added.
Shiny: "Don't worry,they will " she assured me" I'll go take shower".
I nodded in agreement.