Fuck.

I got home and went to bed right away, I didn't want to be tired for the team game tomorrow that I know everyone is gonna forget about. Every time we win a game we play a game the next day with just the girls on the team.

When I woke up the next morning I was sore in the best way, and Katya was still on my mind. After last night I had a feeling she'll be on my mind for a while.

I got dressed and texted the team group chat to make sure everyone was up and ready to go, to my surprise everyone was. I got ready and headed to my car, as I pulled away my phone chimed.

It was a follow request from 'katya_zamo'. At a red light I began looking through my posts making sure I looked absolutely perfect in every single one before accepting her request. She right away liked all my posts and my stomach fluttered.

I got to the baseball diamond we had played at yesterday and quickly got out of the car. Katya. Katya was standing in the same place as yesterday, only this time she was smiling down at her phone. I could see her type something. Then my phone chimed 'Katya_zamo commented on your post: damn your hot'

I smiled and walked up to her

"Thanks"

She whipped her head up and as soon as our eyes met she smiled, her teeth were so white they hurt my eyes "no problem"

"What are you doing here again huh?"

"Well sweetie, you notice how across the street there's a hotel?"

"Ya so- ohhhh that makes sense"

"I'm the only high class Russian whore" she put her hand on her hip and the other in the air to pose

I giggled a little "what made you get into this uh line of work?"

"In Russia it is illegal to be gay. When I found out I could be payed to fuck girls in America, I packed my bags and came as fast as I could"

"Do lots of girls pay for your services?" I was curious to see if lesbians got prostitutes just as much as straight men, I also wanted to know if paying for katya again would be sad or if lesbians got prostitutes all the time and I wasn't some lonely chick who can't get any girls.

"No. Barely any sadly, the plan backfired I guess. But  whatever, it pays well so I stayed"

"So you have sex with men all day? Even though you aren't attracted to men?"

"Yes. My job is to please them, once they are pleased I can please myself to the thought of sexy women"

"But you're hot?! You can get any girl you want and definitely make enough money by just stripping but you choose to screw guys all day?"

"I like to have lots of money baby. Don't you have a game to be at right now?" She arched her brow and lit another cigarette, I checked the time on my phone and realized I was 5mins late

"Oh shit yes. Bye"

"Bye bye, hope to see you again"

I quickly walked to the baseball diamond, everyone on the team was sitting on the bench staring at me with their mouths hung open. I stopped in front of them once I realized

"What?"

"Isn't that the hot stripper from last night?" Pearl asked

"Yea why?"

"You just had a five minute conversation with her. You lucky bitch" Aja exclaimed

"Oh shut up. Are we in middle school? Cause you are all acting like it. Yes I just talked to a very very hot person, I'm an adult"