Chapter 11

So you picked up your blade and sliced your skin again and again, you went over one of the cuts a couple of times but each time you did it got deeper.

It was so deep that by the time you had finished you were numb all over your body.

While you were cutting yourself you were listening to bella's lullaby, you just cried your heart out.

Once you had got yourself cleaned up, your phone went off you hesitated to pick it up but you finally did and it was your snapchat.

So you unlocked your phone and clicked on the snapchat app and waited for it to load up you just stood there.

It finally loaded up and you seen it was a snapchat from him, you clicked on his name to see what the snapchat was and it read really your still here no one wants you here, even your own mother doesn't want you here it's time to face up to it and kill yourself.

You just collapsed and cried your eyes out you knew him and everyone else was right why stick around if no one wants you here.

SO you did the only thing you knew how to you went to the bathroom and got the pills and your blade you used earlier out.

You locked the door and slid down it and just looked at them, and then.......

..............................................................................................................................................

Sorry it's been awhile guys I've been really busy with school work and with a school show called camp rock so here is chapter 11