Chapter 12

You looked at the bottle of pills and kept on thinking they will never miss me if leave for good this time.
You looked at the clock on the shelf in the bathroom it read 7:30, you knew your parents wouldn't be home tonight they were at a very important meeting so you had the house to your self.
You picked the bottle up and un did the cap and tipped 5 in your hand, you took them and poured another 5.
And you kept on taking them till you were going numb all over, so you picked your blade up and took your shorts off and looked at your legs where you had cut them just hours before.
You took the blade and put it into your skin and made a new cut every time you got a phone call or text by him and everyone.
You were losing so much blood that you felt so cold and you thought I can't hold on much longer.
You could feel your breathes slowing down so you were only breathing every 5 minutes.
Just when you thought it was time to say good bye to everyone and everything you knew, your phone started to ring.
You picked it up and it was your best friends name on the caller I'd, you thought for a second she can't know, but you wanted to say goodbye to her.
You slide the answer button and you heard her voice saying hi, you tried to say hi back but you couldn't, she knew something was wrong.
You finally managed to answer her you said hi with all the energy you had, she asked what have you done and you just broke down.
You told her about the pills you had taken and that you didn't have long left, so you started saying sorry to her.
She was about to say something when you cut her off listen to me Mercedes, I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me you are like a sister to me and I'm sorry I have to leave you but you and everyone are better off without me.
I love you loads so I guess this is goodbye for good, you were about to hang up when Mercedes was shouting at you and asking you not to leave her but as she finished talking she couldn't hear your voice or your breathes anymore.
So she hang up and started running to your house, she knocked on your front door no answer so she picked up the spare key from its special place and let her self in she tried opening the bathroom door but you had locked it.
So she kicked it down and she felt her heart break into two pieces as she seen the most important person in her life only berating every 1 minute.
So she......