life as a mother

Its being three days since baby guls being born and my life has changed a lot. I havnt being partying at all and I wanna concider going church with mum. I'm just thinking calm....

Miah and her boy come knocking at my house. I can't wait to see them.

Ding dong

Me. Coming Miah

I run to the door and I look... its my mum I'm not too impressed and she's with everyone from church omgsssssssh really mum..

Mummy: wargwarn Liaah where's me granddaughter me can't wait to see her liccle face!!!!

Me: mummy she's asleep and why pop up with all YOUR...... friends??

Mummy: my girl were having a party bring your ting, tell I'm to come down.

Me: right mummy....

I run upstairs and Shai is supposingly on facebook. I screw him and he starts laughing.

S: so mummy is here my sorry babes.

L: ain't funny baby she's annoying and now she's expecting you downstairs right now....

S: babes really?

L: if you want to marry me soon then get your backside down there..

S: alright baby

He comes downstairs and what a suprise. All my mums friends are kissing him with their granny lips all over with lip stick and vassiline...

L: mum do you want to see baby shay or not? Mum dashes up the stairs with her face lit up like a fire fly.....

We go into the babys pink room and mum starts to cry

M: $$$$$ :)))) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

L: I know mum beautiful isn't she?

M: looks like her daddy my girl, my first granddaughter.

The baby starts to sqeul. Her cry is just soo cute. I love new borns.....