Hetalia Reacts to... THEIR 2PS PART 2!

Ambra: *hair changes from silver to light auburn and eyes change from bright gold to a dull violet* If your wondering where Silver is, you'll just have to wait and see!

*lights dim*

Ambra: The reason we brought you here today is...

2p Romano: Its time for you guys to be fabulous! *strikes pose*

2p Italy: *facepalms* What he means is that were having a dance off... *grumbles* a rather stupid idea, I would rather just kill them...

All of the 1ps: *looks at them skeptically*

Canada: T-that still doesn't explain what happened to Silver! *doesn't get noticed* *sigh*

China: That still doesn't explain what happened to Silver, aru!

Ambra: She's the one who got us to do this stupid idea, she had to pay the price. *eyes glow, and laughs evilly*

2p America: She is currently at the hospital, so Ambra will be hosting a couple of these reacts! (A.N.: no I'm not really at the hospital, this is just part of the story) *shows picture of Silver bleeding out*

Italy: *looks in horror at the picture* S-Silver? *gains a little bit of courage* You bastardos!

Everyone else: *looks at Italy in shock of him actually cussing*

Germany: Jou guys vill never be able to host a react, jour bodies vill get sick from the time jour out of zhe 2p realm!

Ambra: *laughs* I had 2p England cast a spell which let us stay out here in the 1p realm as long as we want!

2p England: That reminds me, you still owe me a tea time, poppet!

Ambra: *facepalms* *growls* I forgot about that... Well that's it for now, as my 1p will say, 'See you Hetalians next time on... HETALIA REACTS!