Hetalia Reacts to... SCARY GHOST CAR!

(Note: Hey guys! Silver here with another react! The reason I'm putting a note here is because I'm gonna add another character... Lichtenstein!)

Silver: OK welcome to the show Lichtenstein! Let's get started!

*video starts*

Germany: Zhis doesn't look zo bad... *face pops up* SHISSE! *shoots screen*

Italy: Ve~ *smiles happily* *face pops up* GERMANY! *hides under the desk, shaking in fear*

Japan: *stares emotionlessly at the screen during the entire video*

Silver: Well that was a fail... *pulls a Sweden face* -_-

America: This is boring, Silver... *face pops up* SHIT! *falls out of chair*

China: *stares emotionlessly* *face pops up* AIYAH! *falls of of chair*

Russia: *jumps a little when the face pops up*

Canada: *jumps a little when the face pops up* W-Was t-that s-supposed t-to s-scare m-me?

Lichtenstein: *smiles slightly* *face pops up* BIG BROTHER! *hides under desk*

Switzerland: Was that Lichtenstein!?

Silver: No...

Switzerland: *face pops up* *screams and shoots the computer*

Germany, Russia, and Switzerland: *dark aura* You might want to run now, Silver...

Silver: SHIT! *runs for her life*

Japan: Werr since Sirver is running for her rife, I'rr end this off. Sirver wants to give a shout out to damusername for giving her the idea for this react. As Sirver would say, 'See you Hetarians next time on... HETARIA REACTS!