Chapter 21: Destinee & Ray

A/N: So I purposely updated TWICE so Im gonna double the goal so I'm gonna sit back and wait till I reach my goal WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO REACH MY GOAL ON THE LAST TWOOO Chapters !

~In the House with Ray By Themselves~

~Destinee P.O.V~

Ray: NOOOOOO PLEASE DON’T EAT THE TACO :(!!!

Destinee: *Putting it closer to her mouth*

 (At this time Ray had tears coming out his eyes)

Ray: *Voice cracking* How can you be so cruel?

Destinee: *Eats taco*

Ray: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Haha, as you can see me and Ray have an hilarious relationship! This boy is a trip over Tacos and  domo! Sometimes I wonder if he love those more than me -____-.  Anyways that was the last taco. And because it’s raining, we can’t order anymore taco’s until tomorrow. Oh well, I’m pretty sure he’ll just pout for the day and get over it. Me and him are IN LOVE we just do everything for each other and I just can’t describe how it feel to be his girlfriend.

As for me and Mioche we haven’t talked in a while, every time I see her she’s quiet. I miss this girl so bad, I don’t know if she’s mad at me or not, she’s like a friendly stranger that keeps short conversations. Honestly, I sometimes feel jealous of Roc because he gets Mioche undivided attention. Me and the other girls are still on the tour bus, we still act the same, but due to Mioche and Roc living together she been distant from us.

Ray: Meanie *Pouts*

Destinee: Aww, Baby!

Ray: Leave me alone. *Walks outside*

(Big thunder)

Ray: *Runs back in* (Screams) Destinee!

Destinee: Haha!

Ray: Where’s Mioche when you need her?!

Destinee: *Sighs*

Ray: What’s wrong?

Destinee: Im not as-

Ray: I don’t care! Off to play with domo :D

Destinee: *Speechless*

Ray: Babe, I’m just kiddng! Let’s go in the room and cuddle….

Destinee: Okay….

 (In the room cuddling)

Ray: Babe, don’t worry about it. I’m pretty sure she just need space.

Destinee: I miss her, she acts like-*Starts crying* she acts like she doesn’t know me anymore.

Ray: Aww babe *Puts her head in his bare chest*Its okay.

Destinee: *Sobs in his chest*

 _______________________

 Short ? I know

Ugh we need Mioche !!!

Sad right?

Next chapter:

Keisha & Walter (VERY SHORT)

Questions, comments or concerns?

Comment below!

Wanna follow me?

@Kekesceams

Need a friend ?

I’m always here!

Got milk?

10+ Votes

10+ Comments

AND GOAL ON OTHER TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS !

(Note: If you want me to update you got to make my goal on my last two chapters)