Chapter 23: New movie?!

::Roc P.O.V::

*6:26*

I woke up hearing my loud text message tone that I forgot to put on vibrate last night. I immediately flinched from the noise, obviously startled. Next thing you know Mioche grabbed my phone and threw it across the room. I was afraid she was going to do that.

Roc: I’m sorry.

Mioche: Don’t let it happen again.

Gosh! She sounds so manly when she wakes up!

So I carefully, was making sure not to wake Mioche up again, Got up to grab my cell phone. As I was walking I noticed Mioche boob slipping out of her bra, So I just went over there and slipped It back in her bra. I know, I’m such a gentlemen.

I grabbed my phone and went back to the bed and read a text message from Keisha, saying that she and Walter have some good and bad news for everyone to hear.  Oh lord! She also said she’s coming around twelve this afternoon, with everyone.  Honestly I just want to be in all day with Mioche. Since we’re being honest I can care less about Mindless Behavior.   I just want to live a normal life with Mioche and my friends and family.  Matter of a fact I want to be called Chresanto August instead of Roc Royal.  But I’m staying in the group for the guys and the fans.

::11:37PM::

::Mioche P.O.V::

I was peacefully sleeping before Roc rudely interrupts me from my sleep. Again! I only woke up because Roc kept shaking me.

Mioche: Ugh, yes Roc?

Roc: Babe, we’re having company over.

Mioche: *Sits up* who?

Roc: Us, We’re having company.

Mioche: Not that! I mean who’s coming over?

Roc: Oh! Everybody.

Mioche: As in my girls, your guys and

Roc&Mioche: Keisha and Walter?

Roc: Yep!

Mioche: When and why? *Obviously annoyed*

Roc: In about thirty minutes and because Keisha said she has some good and bad news!

Mioche: *Whines* Babeeee

Roc: *Chuckles* Babe it’s only for a little bit. And aren’t you happy to see your sisters? You haven’t seen them in weeks!

Mioche: *Rolls eyes* No, Ayinna is now only an associate; the bitch took your virginity for crying out loud! Speaking of virginity I have a question.

Roc: Really Mioche? And what’s your question?