The Morning After

She didnt sleep at all that night. How could she? She just stared at the ceiling, trying to get that flash out of her head and the sight of her sisters lifeless body hitting the floor. Lucius had decided that it was probably best to give Narcissa her space and after giving her a quick kiss on the cheek he turned around many hours ago to go to sleep.

She couldnt cry. And that was annoying her because she could feel a massive build up of emotion inside her. She was in shock. Thats the only way to put it. Shock.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"When we're grown up we are going to live in a big house with our husbands and kids...just like sisters do...and don't you worry Cissy...I will fight off any baddies like daddy has taught me...I will always keep you safe"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Eventually the morning broke and she got up. It were almost like she were a zombie. She got up, completely glazed over and not with it, walked to her dressing gown, put it on and walked from the room. 

Lucius sat up and looked at her for a moment, wondering if he should follow her.

She padded along to Bellatrix's room, like she would every morning to jump on her to wake her up.

She opened the door and ran towards the bed, jumping on it. Her heart broke a little more as she didnt hear the grunting and cussing of an irriated Bellatrix and she wasnt pulled in under the covers for a hug and a bit more sleep. It had been something they had done since they wre kids and for some reason they had carried it on even as adults. Instead all she did was mess up the covers.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"You know you're my favourite sister right Cissy? I know i shouldnt have a favourite...but I do...you're my little baby sister"

___________________________________________________________________________________