(fem!hajime x chiaki)

After a long school day, Hajime ran up the steps and fell onto her pillow. Finally! School's over! With the biggest smile on her face, she grabbed her plushie of a peculiar black and white bear and squeezed tight as she just couldn't contain her excitement. Not only that, there was a party with all her classmates in a few hours.

Hajime loved attending parties, and she rarely ever sees her friends out of class. Knowing her crush, Chiaki, is attending, she thought, "Maybe I'll make her a gift. I'm sure she'll enjoy it." She whispered to herself. "Or maybe I'll just wish her good luck or something?"

She eventually decided, she'd tell her how she feels before Chiaki goes overseas. She took a deep breath and started practicing. "Chiaki, I've been wanting to tell you this for yea- No, no, goddammit! I need to soften my voice a bit..." Hajime said, as she stared deeply into her mirror.

After hours of 'practice', Hajime fell onto her bed and sighed. It made her feel terrible that she might not be able to confess her feelings the right way. She turned her head and glanced at the clock on her wall. The party started 20 minutes ago. Hajime wasn't wearing proper clothing for the event, still in her casual attire. Panicking, she began dressing herself in a short, green dress. It wasn't anything amazing, compared to what she thought the other guests would probably be wearing. But it would do.

Quickly, she slid down her stairs, almost broke all the doors because of the amount of force she used to simply push them and called an Uber. The Uber took a while. So long, in fact, she missed another 10 minutes of the party. The Uber finally arrived, and as the driver greeted her, she just gave him a death stare and got in.

10 minutes left. She got out of the Uber and stared at the entrance... Only the voices of Mikan and Nagito could be heard, as well as some mainstream pop music blaring obnoxiously. Letting out a sigh, she walked in and approached the pair dancing. She poked Nagito multiple times before he turned his head.

"Huh?" said Komaeda, slightly startled.

"Have you seen Chiaki around?" Hajime asked.

"Uh... S-she left a minute ago." Mikan responded.

Hajime's eyes widened. She was too late, Chiaki was gone. There was really no way to contact Chiaki for a while, since Hajime broke her phone and wouldn't get one for another 6 months or so. Suddenly, she broke down sobbing and ran into the bathroom. Why did everything have to go wrong?

Without warning, there was a knocking on the door.

"Can I come in?" said a soft voice from across the door.

"S-sure..." mumbled Hajime.

The door swung wide open. A girl with mauve metallic hair was standing at the door.

Hajime gasped. "Chiaki..." Chiaki sat down beside Hajime and stared deeply into her eyes. "Why are you crying?

"I... thought you had left. I thought I was too late.

 Chiaki smiled. "I was waiting for you, but you took a while and everyone had gone home, so I asked Mikan and Nagito if they could help me surprise you." 

 Hajime smiled back. "You really scared me for a second there...

 "Hajime... can I tell you something?" Chiaki's face turned bright red. 

 "I've been meaning to tell you something too..." said Hajime.

They said in unity, "I love you."

Hajime and Chiaki began giggling. Hajime and Chiaki leaned in and they kissed, very quickly. Blushing intensely, Hajime said, 

 "That was... my first kiss.

 "Mine too." Chiaki stated. 

"I have to go soon. My flight's leaving in 40 minutes... I think. See ya!"

Hajime gave Chiaki a hug as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Goodbye."

(635 words i-)