My teacher likes "axeing" questions.

Cri? The tender woman says this as she looks around with a confused look on her face. "Umm.." "Yes mam?" I walk in with a simple book bag and look around seeing no one is meeting my gaze."Your last name dear?" O'Faithful, Cri ofaithful. I stand In the front of the class waiting for something to happen wearing a simple black shirt and a pair of blue jeans, as well as my favorite bage and black striped converse."you can sit next to Faith, Faith raise your hand." She pointed to a drowsy young man about the same age as me , 13, he raises his hand as his head bobs up from his desk.I walk towards the old desk with a shallow smile placed upon my lips. "Hey, Im Cri--"21!  Nine plus ten is twenty one!"I begin to say something when I begin to take in his features, Ashy gray hair almost Silver, a smug smile, and... Red eyes?as I begin to stare at the red irises--he blushes a quick red glare and I look away in embarrassment. "So, Faith, Right, Hey, Never mind..." WHAT THE HELL GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, Gaah, why did he have to be like THAT! I'm so awkward...Cri?The old woman called my name again.I begin to look up as I see her hand form into an axe head.She lunges at me, over a desk with a slash--A wall of iron, a shield seemed to be their for a very brief second.Faith holds my hand firmly, as he transforms into a Silver and black harbinger in my hands as a voice vibrates throughout the erotic weapon. "Go with it, just hack, or stab, just fight!" The woman begins to slash once again--I Instinctively block with the rod of the weapon and pierce the woman without hesitation."Gwaah!" "How, and why did I do that?"I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my chest as he transforms into his previous self. "oh, sorry our wavelengths must've rubbed the wrong way..." what, how"-He puts his hand over my mouth as he fogs up a mirror that was in his desk and begins to write some digits on it--like a phone number."Gwah." We seem to be in a totally different place. I take his hand of my mouth "Rude, where are we?" I look at the huge steps in confusion."this Is the DWMA, and were in death city, I brought you here, because for some reason your wavelength attracts kishins, and it seems very abnormal"--"So you kidnap me?"I ask in annoyance."yeah?" he responds Raising his hands, as well as an eyebrow.

~*~*~

Authors note: So this was my first ever book, AND chapter so feel free to openly Critisize, It is very helpful, and thanks. :D