I Got Tagged Y'all

I promise I was going to do a legit chapter about feelings and my issues and how the only t-shirts that my parents let me get today for back to school shopping was on the $1 clearance isle in Walmart (though I have to say they were surprisingly cute and made me laugh, maybe I'll link a picture).

But then I got tagged by @KatnissTheDemigod so I decided to eff feelings and psycological conclusions to murky depths of emotion and overdramatic rants and just post this.

1. Say five things about you

Hm, okay. I'm a cis girl who enjoys stalking aesthetic tumblr/instagram accounts and sitting aesthetically outside reading and listening to the neighborhood in the early hours of the morning, much too early for summer or just much too early in general. That's two.

 I used to think I was a nightowl indefinitely but now I think that if I don't stay up too late (easier said than done) mornings are great and make me feel productive and happy uwu™️ if used the right way. Especially when everyone else in my house is asleep still. Ok I don't think anyone else put this much for their questions but whatever. I guess I'm just that self-centered, lol.

2.Nickname

I have lots of those!

my most recent one is Taco Time Tammi or TTT. I have 0 idea on how this one came to be, but here you go.

So, since this is on the internet I won't put my full name simply because it makes me uncomfortable but basically my first two names have an 'a' at the end so it becomes ____a ____a ____a. 

also "Tammi" is also a nickname though it's the one I give to people when they meet me and have been called for as long as I can remember (with the exception of my younger brother who calls me by my full name and my mom who is making a futile attempt to bring my full name back.)

also my friends at school call me T-amm-ee though it's really pronoounced th-amm-ee. I just let them pronounce it wrong at this point lol ':). 

3. Who do you admire?

This is quite a question. I admire my older sisters, both of them, in different ways. My oldest sister is generous and great at giving advice. She can be kind and giving but keeps up boundaries and knows when it's too much. I find that really admirable. My other sister is very career-driven, accomplishing what seems like such impossible or unrealistic goals and positions on student governments and such that it isn't even surprising anymore. Dang it, I didn't even mention fictional characters. Luna. Ginny. Piper. Frank. Katniss. So on and so forth.

4. Best Friend

:3

5. Last song you listened to

Indigo by Niki. It's really good, though a bit pop-ier than I listen to on a daily basis with the exceptions of Taylor Swift and Troye Sivan. And before that, Primadonna by Marina and The Diamonds. I guess that's a little pop too. Maybe I'm just in a pop mood today, whatever that means.

6. Age

uhhhhhh eleven going on twelve

7. Favourite Ship

one does not make a fangirl pick one ship, though lately I have been reading a lot of drarry and looking for good linny books.

8. Favourite colour

Just one!? How? Er, maybe yellow.

9. Your dream for when you're older

errrrr

do i have to

:)

10. Your inspiration

Hard question... Books? Book characters? People in my life, especially the ones I don't like or do a lot of unlikable things because they feel the most human and therefore the best inspiration in terms of books & fanfiction ideas, and just trying to improve/understand myself as a person. Goddamn it that last part was cheesy. Just ignore that please. K cool.

11. Favourite Boo-

DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE