The First Glance - Part 3

Today was the day. I would finally meet my lover. My absolute true love. Christian. He's the light of my life, and I cannot live without him. I smiled to myself, feeling the sweat trickle down my neck and to my back. It's 4:56. I should leave. I began walking, but my heavy footsteps made it almost impossible to move. I have to get to Christian, no matter what it takes. Before I knew it, I was standing next to the large glass double doors which led to the outside campus of the school. I pressed forward, and I was finally outside. The hot summer light blinded me. All I could see was the sun and its rays. After my eyes adjusted to the sky, I could see the silhouette of a figure in front of me. I knew exactly who it was. His legs, his torso, his arms, his hands, his ass... Christian. That's him. I couldn't believe my soulmate was right in front of me. "I love you.." I say, my voice quivering in adrenaline and shock. Suddenly and quickly, he moved closer and dropped down on one knee. "Franki Spok Dog, you have consumed my thoughts from the day I met you. Every moment we shared, whether it be the fights or the virtual kisses, have shaped who I am and made me fall in love with you even more. Will you do the honor of being my wife?" The blood drained from my face. He's asking me to marry him? It's almost too perfect to believe. This time, I'd be the one saying "Yes".