𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

andrea threw her head back in frustration, them leaving the room full of all of her friends.

"what happened?" payton asked all the boys. some of them shrugged, but noen pulled up andrea's recent instagram picture, showing them all the comments. they realized andrea's response was an understatement.

"i'll talk to her," jaden volunteered, walking out of the room to andrea.

jaden was like the older brother andrea never had. andrea was stuck with her twin sister that she wasn't very close. jaden was the closest to an older sibling, and she was glad to have him as that. nobody fit that role the way he did.

once jaden walked into the room, andrea was sat on her bed, her face in her hands. she didn't acknowledge he walked into the room, due to how quiet he was. he placed a hand on andrea's shoulder, startling her a bit.

"sorry," jaden said, sitting beside her.

"jaden, i just want to be left alone, right now. is . . . is that okay?" andrea asked, but jaden wasn't having it.

"nope, not okay. you're not alone in this, we're here for you, you know that," he explained. andrea nodded slowly before speaking again.

"i know, but . . . you guys are always there for me. there's always something wrong. just forget about it," andrea suggested. there was an awkward silence until chase h walked through the door.

"not happening," chase muttered loud enough for andrea and jaden to hear. he snatched her phone out of her hand and disabled the comments on her post. "friends stuck up for each other. we are friends. so we will stuck up for you. got it?" andrea nodded once again. "so we are going to enjoy our tour, and have the best fucking time of out life. okay?"

andrea giggled, "okay, okay." chase grabbed andrea's hand, leading her back to the room everyone else was in. "why do you always get me into a good mood?"

"it's a gift!" chase yelled, as he always did.

*

the show in philly was probably andrea's favorite show. she did what she wanted to do, amd had fun with it. she promised herself not to mope around about the hate and everything that was going on. she wanted to proof that she can do anything, and set an example for her followers.

another thing andrea promised herself was to be honest to her friends. especially anthony. after the philly show, she was going to express her feelings to anthony, because a part of her wanted to believe that he felt the same way.

"so you're finally gunna do it?" noen asked, as andrea smiled brightly.

"yes, today's the day," andrea sarcastically answered, seeing anthony talking and hugging followers goodbye  after the dinner date.

andrea deeply breathed in and sighed it out, then walking towards anthony.

all you have to say is 'hey, can i talk to you?'  he'll say yes then say 'i like you' or something like that. just wing it, andrea thought to herself.

andrea waited for anthony to talk to this girl that was asking him questions before she talked to him. she had all the time in the world, yet she wanted to get it off her chest as fast as possible. she hated having it bottled up for so long.

"do you have a crush on andrea?" andrea heard a fan ask. it was if as she read her mind, and she was excited for anthony's response, because he didn't know she was right behind him.

"andrea? i definitely do not like her. she's like a sister to me," anthony answered, as the fan nodded.

andrea's heart dropped.

oh.

andrea even saw a few people recording. it was going to get out there that anthony, in fact, does not like her. she turned herself around and sees cynthia right behind her.

"oh no!" cynthia began, "anthony doesn't like you? no wonder," she teased, as andrea stared at her in shock. "oh, honey, just because you tried to kill yourself doesn't mean i'm going to get all soft on you."

andrea didn't say a thing until chase h came up between the two.

"fuck off, cynthia, will you?" chase demanded, as cynthia rolled her eyes at the two. andrea them ran off away from everyone, all the way outside.

andrea pressed her back against a wall, trying to fight the tears. why doesn't he like me back? did i do something wrong? is it just me? am i not enough . . . for him.

"hey, what's wrong?" andrea was frightened by chase h coming out of nowhere.

"oh, hey, chase. um- nothing's wrong. i just needed some fresh air, everything's good," andrea lied, tears built up in her eyes, blinking them away.

"that's obviously a lie-"

"i'm fine, okay?" andrea rudely interrupted, walking away from chase. he didn't run after her. she was glad. she needed to be alone.

don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, andrea repeated her in head.

she was so happy that day, and everything was fucked.

*

"i forgot i live in georgia. i'm going home!" noen announced, hugging andrea's side, happily. she laughed with her best friend.

andrea told noen about everything with anthony, and he promised not to talk about it and just have the time of their lives together as best friends. at that moment, she was just glad to be with her best friends.

*

liked by noeneubanks, iitspayton, and 92,490 others

bebe.drea  thank you for always being there for me, neon, or whatever your name is
👤: noeneubanks

view all comments

noeneubanks: i'm sitting right next to you

youisbebe: we stan this friendship
iitspayton: periodt

imnotgriffinjohnson: i'm always there for you😔✋
bebe.drea: obviously

draykeaf: bby
bebe.drea: ily

*

no school today, so here's another chapter💕
thank you all for the good feedback!
i'm glad you guys like this book🤧💜
kithes😚😚