𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

liked by luvanthony, avaanii, & 283,195 others

drea.baby dallas:)

view all comments

joshuaatinsky: see you soon😘
drea.baby: 😚

benkrotv: can't wait to meet the other baby
drea.baby: you were baby way before my time

user: ^^^WAIT THEY'RE MEETING???

draykeaf: wish i was there😔
drea.baby: come to LA soon!

user: IM GONNA MEET YOU

luvanthony: woah
drea.baby: whattt??

user: he loves you
luvanthony: 🤭
user: WAIT I WAS JOKING WHAT-

*

andrea and noen waited together for josh and damiar; they were extremely excited to meet them both.

"are you excited?" andrea cheerfully asked, gripping noen's arm.

"obviously, i'm meeting my twin," noen joked with a small chuckle. andrea smiled brightly, until she saw josh looking around, confused. "is that them?"

"it's them!" she exclaimed, pulling noen to them.

they both smiled once they spotted noen and andrea; noen hugged josh first, so andrea hugged damiar.

"hi!" damiar greeted, as he held andrea, tightly in his arms. they pulled away with big grins across their faces. his eyes matched his hair so well and his smile was so warm; he was actually baby.

andrea switched to josh, hugging his torso. "you look more like noen in person, wow." josh chuckled, fixing his almost white hair.

*

after the show, josh and damiar came with them back to their hotel. josh and noen made a couple of tiktoks as andrea was with anthony, laying on the bed on their phones.

"what if josh and noen are actually twins, but they were separated at birth?" andrea randomly asked, causing anthony to burst out with laughter. "what? i was just wondering!"

"josh is 16 and noen is 18, they can't be twins," anthony logically spoke.

andrea thought for a few seconds, "they have to be related in some way."