Part 7

Colby's POV

The day that Katrina cheated on Sam it made me hate her so much.  I've never seen Sam that beaten down and that hurt. 

Sam hasn't been out of his room and a couple days.  Every now and then I see Alex go and hang out with Sam, I've talked sam into going out and filming a video with me and Alex. 

Sam walks out of his room and comes over to mine, "your ready to go film this video with me and Alex" He asked standing in my door way. 

"Yea are you ready to film today" I ask him and he shakes his head yes.  Alex walks in with her hair and make up and outfit on

Alex's outfit

Alex's makeup

Alex's makeup

Alex's Hairstyle

Alex's Hairstyle

She smiles at Sam and looks and me " are you guys ready to go film this video" she says looking at us smiling

I look at her and goes over and hugs her, " Sam are you ready to leave and film the video and hang out with me and you sister for the day" I say looking at him and smiling. 

He looks at me and Alex and shakes his head yes.  He leaves to go and get his stuff and come back holding the camera.

We all go outside and get in my car and head to where we are going to film the video. Once we get to the location we are going to film at, we all get set up and start the video. 

"What's up guys its Sam and Colby" I say to the camera.

"Today we are going to explore this abandoned school and town" Sam says as Alex pans the camera to show where we are.

Sam takes the camera form her and points it at her " and joining us today is my little sister Alex." He says as Alex waves at the camera. 

He turns that camera back onto him and starts to talk again, so I go back over to Alex and grab her hand as we walk through the wood trying to get to the school.

When we get there Alex looks at me a little scared.  I smile and hug her close to me kissing her head "it's okay baby me and Sam are here to protect you" I say to her making her and Sam smile.

"Get down there's a car coming" Sam says ducking down behind a bush. A little while later I look to see if the coast is clear, one I see that we are good I give Sam the thumbs up. We all start to run inside the building to get out of site, of any of the security.

Once we get in the building Sam puts his backpack down and pulls out three of oe xplr masks out. 

"Put these on it smells bad in here" he says handing the masks to me and Alex.

Alex looks at him a little worried as she's putting her mask on. "Sammy is it safe to be here" she asks looking at me and him.

"Yes baby it is safe, me and Sam are here if we see or hareing anything we will leave okay" I say to her trying to calm her down.