5

Chapter 5

"I knew deep down in my heart that I didn't want any other girl except for Amber," CC smiled as I snuck out of the bathroom, walking up behind Aaron who was standing there with his arms crossed. 

"I know that I don't want any girl except for Dylan," Aaron gulped as I felt an uncontrollable smile creep onto my face as I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumped, quickly turning around, "Dyl, what are you doing here?!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding onto him tightly. 

"I couldn't miss your 100th home run, bubba," I giggled as I buried my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you and I missed you, and did I mention that I love you?" I giggled, removing my head from the crook of his neck and cupping his face in my hands. 

"I love you," he chucked before kissing me gently. "I can't believe you're here," he mumbled, hugging me tightly as I laughed, placing a simple kiss on him shoulder before hugging him back. 

"I can't believe I'm here," I giggled. 

"Jordan never did anything like this and I still proposed," Dj blurted out, Aaron's face turning red as he placed me on the ground, draping his arm around my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my head in his chest. 

"Dj," Aaron gulped as I giggled softly, looking up at him. 

"Bubba, I was in the bathroom the whole time. I heard all of it," I smiled as his face turned an even deeper red. 

"Let's do," he smirked as I gave him a confused look. "Let's get engaged," he cupped my face in his hands as I just looked up at him. "Does anyone have anything? Like a ring of any sorts?" Aaron glanced over at the guys. Brett quickly ran over to the other side of the room, grabbing something from one of his bags. 

"All yours," he chuckled, running back over and handing Aaron a Ring Pop. I giggled softly, watching Aaron unwrap it before getting down on one knee. 

"Dylan Tyler Hamilton, I know that I don't need anything as long as I have you in my life. So, will you marry me so I can have you in my life for eternity?" He smiled as I giggled softly, nodding my head. 

"Yes," I giggled, sticking my hand out. Aaron slipped the candy ring on my finger before jumping up, grabbing my faced and kissing me passionately as the 4 guys in the room all clapped and cheered. 

"I'll give you your real ring when we get back to New York. It's in my sock drawer," he grinned, kissing me gently. 

"I don't need a ring. All I need is you," I smiled against his lips as he kept pecking my lips making me laugh. 

"Go back to your room! You two have a lot of celebrating to do and non of us want to be there for it," Brett sighed as Aaron and I both laughed, Aaron picking me up as I squealed, laughing loudly as I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding onto him tightly. 

"See you guys tomorrow," Aaron yelled before hurrying out of Brett's room.