jinyoung and yugyeom went out to get yugyeoms choco shake after they had cuddled for a few hours. it had been a calming day for the two, just holding each other and watching movies.

"I'll go pay for your drink, sit in this booth okay?" jinyoung smiled, sliding out of the booth once the line was shortened to go order the drink. yugyeom sat there with a smile on his face, excited about getting his favorite drink.

jinyoung handed yugyeom his choco shake a few minutes later. "thanks hyung!" he exclaimed before putting his lips on the straw and slurping the shake. the two sat there and talked, just enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the small cafe. a loud rumble was heard shortly after, yugyeom tensing.

"we should head home gyeom, finish your drink on the way okay?" jinyoung said calmly, not wanting to freak out the younger. yugyeom nodded, both boys standing and leaving the cafe, bidding a goodbye to the cashier.

another loud boom was heard, causing yugyeom to jump. "h-hyung, I'm scared." yugyeom whispered, anxiously. he just wanted to be home. jinyoung slipped his hand into yugyeoms, squeezing it gently.

"it's okay honey, we'll be home soon." yugyeom nodded, taking a sip of his drink every few seconds. he would squeeze jinyoungs hand every time he heard thunder or saw lightning.

they reached their house just as it stared pouring. they made their way inside, taking off their shoes and coats. yugyeom felt a little at ease but he was still scared, not ready to hear the sounds again.

"let's go to my room okay? we can lay on hyungs bed." jinyoung smiled, yugyeom nodded. he threw away his now empty drink and they made their way to jinyoungs room.

"you can wear my clothes." yugyeom nodded, a small blush making its way on his face. jinyoung handed him a large white tee-shirt along with some gray sweats.

"turn around hyung." jinyoung giggled before doing so, letting yugyeom undress. "o-okay." jinyoung smiled, turning around and seeing the younger in his clothes. yugyeom shot up from his sitting position on the bed, startling jinyoung. "I need my fox!" he said before running out the room. jinyoung took this time to change into some comfortable clothes and climb into bed.

thunder rumbled, a small yelp was heard. yugyeom ran into the room, closing the door and jumping into bed, immediately curling into jinyoung.

"it's okay bub, I'm here." he ran his hands through yugyeoms soft locks. yugyeom was scared but knowing his hyung was with him made him feel better. yugyeom always felt the safest in jinyoungs arms, he knew his hyungs loved him but something about jinyoung always made him feel special.

jinyoung was deeply in love with the boy that was wrapped in his arms, hugging his small plush fox. he loved yugyeom and he wished yugyeom would return his feelings.

"gyeom.." jinyoung whispered. yugyeom hummed, eyes closed as he felt himself get sleepy. "sleep well." yugyeom smiled, a small 'you too' leaving his lips before he fell asleep. jinyoung sat there and admired him, looking at the beauty marks on his cheeks. the boy was so pretty in jinyoungs eyes. everything about him was gorgeous. his round eyes, his perfect lips, his long legs, broad shoulders.

he was lost in thought for a long time before six words slipped out of his mouth in a whisper.

"I'm in love with you, yugyeom."