"favorite box" (Shima X Reader)

(edited)

You and Shima were about to head home and then suddenly,it started raining. Sure,you did like the rain but not  when it's too strong!

Well,you just had to face it until you got back home.

"It's raining really hard today..." Shima stated. You looked at him. "Yeah.." you replied.

Eventually,you guys got back home and the both of you weren't hurt.

Shima decided to immediately take a shower right after he got home so he headed of to the bathroom.

You got bored for a while since you were alone in the living room. Then,you spotted something.

You found a box that you could fit inside of.

So,you went inside of the box and stayed in it for the whole time.

When Shima was done taking a shower,he put some clothes on and went back to the living room.

He was surprised that you weren't there anymore so he went to look for you.

"Where are you (Y/N)?!" Shima asked. He was looking for you everywhere. You on the other hand,could not hear him since you were listening to music on your phone.

Eventually,after looking around for a while,Shima finally found the box you were in and opened it.

You looked at him,surprised. You were just looking at each other for like three seconds and then Shima went even closer to you. You were as red as a tomato.

Shima just kissed you on the lips while you just kept on blushing so hard.

"You crazy (Y/N). You got me worried.www" Shima said while carrying you back to the couch. "I'm sorry! ww" you apologized.

You and Shima slept together for the rest of the night.

A/N:
I'm sorry if this is bad! ww I didn't really have a plot so I just had to think of something while writing this. Well,I still hope you will still enjoy this at least a little bit! Thank you for reading!