Chapter 30

Shinji's POV

Huhuhu. Menstruation is not easy! I can't do many things because i am having cramps! And im having mood swings.

Today was our practice and i couldn't join them. I wish i could but, i can't.

Right now i am lying in the bed scrolling on my phone.

I was looking for great places to go here in South Korea when i saw Jeju Island. I suddenly want to go there.

I should! After all were not doing anything here in this building so i can ask for some free time. Yeah, i should.

I stood up to get some water when the i heard a knock.

I peeked who it is and saw my manager. Ooh, i feel goosebumps.

"Why are you here?" I said politely.

"I came to tell you this. We're going to have a meeting later at the conference room together with Treasure 13. The new CEO wants to say something."

I nodded in response and seconds later he stood up and left. I need to look good though, I'm gonna meet Treasure 13 hihi.

I drank my water and do nothing but to rest.

~

"We're baaaaack~" A voice was heard on the door.

"Unnies!" I said running to them.

"Aigoo, did you miss us? I feel bad you can't practice with us." Mae said.

"Maybe next time. Is there anything new?"

"Nothing as usual. I'm getting sick of it girl, seriously." Yonha said sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, my manager told me that later The new CEO wants to say something so we'll go to the conference room. He will come pick us up."

"Really? It must be bad." Candice said negatively.

"Don't say like that! What if we get to debut? Isn't that fun?" Ellie said.

"I know right! And then we can interact with other idols and be famous and popular all over the world." Kristal said imagining.

I sighed because i was imagining it too. Being on the stage with fans and lightstick singing, get to show your talents on the stage and many more.

"Maybe she will move us out?!" Ree said which caused me to flinch.

"Oh no,no,no! That will never happen! I swear if that happened YG is going down." I said confidently.

"Shinji is right! After all the hardwork and patience weve been through? Oh not today." Ellie said agreeing with me.

"You know what girls, since we got a lot of time before the meeting, what if we go to mall first? I need to buy some makeup and clothes." Candice said and we all agreed.

"Are you feeling okay now Shinji?" Yonha unnie asked me.

"I'm getting better. Let's go?"

"Girl, we ain't leaving like this. come on, this is mall were talking about, we need to look stunning." Kristal said.

I suddenly looked at my outfit and i guess she was right.

"Let's go change first."

At the mall

Woah, so many stores side by side. They look expensive though.

Oh, Yonha unnie on the other hand bought the whole mall, haha just kidding. She brought so many clothes! And makeups and shoes and everything! I just bought some liptint and im good but–ugh!