Chapter 33

🔊TREASURE

Shinji's POV

Speechless.

"What did you just said?!" Candice unnie said, shook.

"Yeah, didn't your manager told you about this?" Junkyu oppa said.

"What.in.the.world, heck no, not yet!" She said jumping around.

I was in state of shock, "Really?" Is all i can say.

I heard screams from behind and footsteps running towards us.

"Oh, they are here."

I turned around, to see the rest of our members, do they know it already too?

"Yeeeeeeey! We literally just heard that our debut is in next month! Can't believe it though, i thought it was like 3 months ahead from now." Yonha unnie said hugging me and Candice.

"When will be your debut?" I suddenly asked Jihoon and Junkyu oppa.

"It's a surprise, but we'll debut earlier than you." Junkyu oppa said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Owemji so that means you have already prepared for your debut already? Without telling us?" Yonha unnie said in disbelief.

"Yeah so what about that? It's a surprise anyway. Goodluck on your debut!" Jihoon oppa said and then take their leave.

Wow.

-

"Where's Mae unnie?" I said as we get back on the dance training room.

"She'll be late, she called me earlier." Ellie said, causing us to be more confused.

"Isn't Mae always the one who's early to come here?" Kristal unnie asked.

"Agree." I said, shrugging.

"Anyways, let's get back to work." Yonha unnie said.

-

"Sorry I'm late, i met up with a friend." Mae unnie said after entering the room.

"Hello. Warm up first before you join us." Ellie said to Mae unnie who's now placing her bag on the floor.

She just hummed in response while we continued to practice the steps on the song.

-

"That was tiring." I said as we finished up the dance practice for today.

"I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." Ellie said to Ree unnie.

"Tsk! I'll get going now, i have to meet up a friend here also." She said.

"First Mae and now you too?" Yonha unnie said.

"Yeah so what? I can meet a friend anytime i want." Ree unnie said.

"Alright, you don't need to snap at me." Yonha unnie said surrendering.

Ree unnie just laughed before leaving.

"What should we do now?" I asked them. They just shrug.

"Aigoo, i need some rest." I said, laying on the floor, closing my eyes.

"You aren't going to rest there, aren't you?" Ellie said making me laugh.

"Of course not, duh." I said as i sat up with my eyes closed.