Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Grim knew that I have a crush on Bella and he just had to fuck with me right. Ieas so mad when he said that Tyler was her boyfriend but when she said it was her dog I felt good. I will Admit when Tyler tried to kiss Bella on the lips I was jealous I mean who would be jealous of a dog. I am falling hard.

We are all watching a movie (Horror)and Grim and Bella went to get some snacks from the store.

"So guys how do you like Bella so far?" Liam asked us

" I love her already!" The girls say "She is so nice and she has the perfect personality she fits in and she is funny but a lot like us and Grimmy in away!" Louis said.

"Yeah, she loves food,she is some times vain, bubbly,loud,funny,responsible,sassy,crazy,hyper,funny,cheeky,flirty,she can dance!" We all said

"She can also sing!" Some said behind us which made us scream when we turned around it was Grim,Bella and some dude.

"HaHa you should have seen your faces.....oh wait you can I recorded it...oh and you guys are so nice but you can finish talking about me but we will be here all day!"

We all laughed

"Oh guys this is Travis he is my best friend!" Bella said which made me jealous

"Hey I thought I was you best friend we have known each other since pre-k!"

"Lou!!!" Bella said shocked

"Wait what!?!" We all said

"Um..do you guys remember when I said I had a best friend and you will see her soon..

This is her!"

"So your the one that Lou wouldn't shut up about!" El said

"Yes?!" She said

"OMG yayyyy now that I know who you are I shouldn't be like jealous right?!" El said

"Oh god no Lou is NOT my type!" She said which made us laugh

"Hey that's not nice I'm not that bad!"

"Oh but you are do you remember the time you pushed me down the stairs or the time when we got detention and had to clean the gum of every desk in school or the time when y-" she was cut of by Lou " I get it I was not the best but you were right there the whole time so who cares!"

" I care I got dragged into it!" By then we were all pissing our selfs it may sound wired but I think I am in love with Bella.