Intro

Who would ever think that after an angel was in an abusive relationship, God would appoint the abused angel to protect people from getting into an abusive situation and to help them get out of their abused relationship. This is a story about that abused angel and his life experiences before and after he met his abusive husband that changed his life.

       "Mommy why is daddy upset?" A petite little girl looked up at the small framed male that was holding her close to his chest. She knew the male was scared. She could hear his heartbeat was thumping out of his chest. He trembles his back to the closet door as a larger male was breaking things in the master bedroom that was on the other side of the closet door. The smaller male gently hushed her, "Be quiet for mommy alright my little Kay?" Kay nods gently gripping his shirt snuggling closer to the smaller male's pregnant belly. The smaller male flinched when the other male yelled in pure rage, "YAN GET OUT HERE. ALONG WITH OUR LITTLE BRAT." He held Kay as close as his pregnant belly allowed him as his body quivered in fear. He kept his mouth covered and his grey angel wings wrapped around them in case the larger male could hear his racing heartbeat. He kisses Kay's golden hair that matched his own hair trying to keep them both as calm as he could.

       They stopped shaking as much when the house went silent. He was too afraid to move or even attempt looking through the crack in the closet door to check if the male had left. Kay whispered softly, "Is he gone?" The door swung open and he nearly started sobbing when he saw his friend, Mason, instead of his abusive husband, Kertia. His pale sea green eyes met Yan's cyan blue eyes, "Mason," his voice saturated with pure fear as he reached up with one arm since he was clinging to his small daughter with his other, "Is he gone?" Mason picked both Yan and Kay up swiftly into his muscular arms not answering him. Yan leans against his chest closing his eyes letting his mind wonder trying to calm himself as he listened to the strong thumping of Mason's heart.

       Yan's mind wondered into the past before he met his abusive husband. He was in his late teens sitting with Mason. Yan watched Mason's jet black hair flow with the wind giving a smile after he was caught watching his hair. He did not understand his infatuation with Mason. He thought maybe it was because he had always been there for him that it caused a deep bond of friendship over time. He started to gaze into Mason's sea foam eyes. Yan's wavy blonde hair barely touched his shoulders as it moved in the wind, "Can you do it again?" Mason averts his gaze, "You know it's forbidden." Yan scoots closer to him to try and get him to look into his eyes. Mason was struggling not to smile at Yan being cute, not sure if he was doing it on purpose or not. He gently puts his hand on Yan's cheek cupping it, "Hey now keep acting so cute and I might do another forbidden thing." Yan's pale cheeks flushed red and his wings stretched fast around him to hide his face. Mason gently touched his pure white wings, "You really are adorable." Mason felt his feelings drop further from wanting to have only a friendship.

         Yan gazed up at Mason when he snapped out of his thoughts. He blushes when the thought of him staring at Mason the whole time he was in thought. Yan hoped that Mason didn't notice him looking at him the whole time. Mason asked, "Should Kay be playing with your cross earrings?" Kay was trying to look at the earrings being small for a four year old. She was quiet and had hidden most of her emotions away. He gently told her, "That hurts a bit love try not to tug." He moved so the crosses reflected the light and her eyes sparkled with awe. Mason melts but looks at Yan's pregnant belly, "How is it doing?" Yan told him, "It hasn't moved since Kertia got mad and destroyed the room." He rubs his stomach slowly. Yan looked up at Mason's wings that had feathers missing. He was worried that Mason was hurt by Kertia. Mason ignored his questioning eyes as he flew them to his place knowing he was worried about him. He wanted to tell him in private and not worry Kay as well.

Mason got them into his house and laid Yan down on his bed. Kay asked if she could get a juice box. Mason nods, "Of course, I'll be here with your mother." She nods and went into the other room. Yan looks to Mason worried and he gently placed his hand on Yan's stomach, "come on little one give us a sign you're still alive in there." He places his ear on Yan's stomach making Yan flushes red and avert his gaze. Mason relaxed when he heard it's strong heartbeat. Mason rubs his stomach, "It's ok." Yan relaxed. Kay came in with the whole two liter bottle of apple juice, "Can I have the whole thing??" Mason pets her head, "No I'll serve you some." He left Yan to rest as he helps give Kay a small cup of apple juice. Yan fell asleep curled up the best he could putting a pillow underneath his pregnant belly. Mason smiles when he saw his peaceful state and moved some of his wavy blonde hair out of his face kissing his temple, "Sleep well Yan."