Chapter 2 Light

Sorry, it's so short. Again, the song has nothing to do with the story.

So it was the fourth hour, and the day so far was boring as fuck. It was Friday and I thought they were relaxing days but no. I've had a test in every subject so far. I have to say I'm not the smartest but I do enough so that I don't get anything below a b. Yes I know I do the bare minimum, but you try being the strongest hero and going to high school every day. I got to say it's not the easiest thing in the world.

I'm currently in Orchestra, the only class I like, and that's the only reason I take it, well that and because a special someone is in this class. I play the viola, and I'm currently the second chair. I switch from second and first every week because of the certain someone I mentioned earlier. He is currently the first chair.

His name is Eric, and he's absolutely perfect. I fell in love with him a few years ago because of how kind and smart he is but his dark brown hair, pale skin, and chocolate eyes certainly helped.

He looks sad today. He still looked good though, that's for sure. I lean closer to him, "Hey Eric?'

"Yeah?"

"You okay? You seem a bit off."

He smiled at me sadly, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. Um... after school, would you-" When Orchestra was over I was very disappointed. Classes went on as they did in the first half of the day.

I normally don't eat lunch so I go to the library to get my homework done as that's the only time I'll be able to get it done. I learned after a few months of being a superhero that you shouldn't eat before fighting.

For some reason I always deal with multiple villains, most never the same just whoever causes havoc. But after a few days/weeks I started to notice that I always got one of the same people over and over again.

They call him Shadow. They say that he is the most powerful/evil villain in all the realms. They're wrong. They say all this, but I believe that Terrence is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met. I mean he hasn't even hurt someone. He pretends to, he uses people to get what he wants, sure. He threatens to hurt someone, yeah, but never before has he actually done it. He's also very teasing, I mean if I wasn't so in love with Eric, I definitely would be with him. It almost creeps me out, though, how much he reminds me of him. But, whatever, right? After putting Shadow in handcuffs when he stole from the bank( and got out of them before the police got to him) I went home.

"Mom, I'm home," I state walking towards the kitchen where she was.

"Oh, great honey, go get James. It's time to eat."

James is my little brother, he's seven. He has baby blue eyes and blonde hair. He has a turned-up nose that reminds me of a doe. He has freckles scattered across his nose and medium-sized pink lips. He's adorable and I would risk my life over and over again if that means he never gets hurt.