Drivers Test Baby

Me and my mom has sat in the DMV for hours. My had started getting these horrible back pains but brushed them off as the uncomfortable waiting chairs. I was a 6,1 male, and was 7.5 months pregnant. I was measuring on the large side though, but no matter, I had to take my license test. Even if I failed I still had to get my picture taken. I had a decent fake smile, till the baby made an uncomfortable shift and I was stuck in a grimace. I took a seat and waited a little longer till I was sent to go take the driving portion of the test. The examiner was a bigger women who was probably around her late 60s. I grabbed my stomach as we walked and she gave a look of disgust. I opened the car door and did my best not to groan while sitting down. I buckled up, and started the car. I went throughout my test, the first minute or so went good until I finally realized I was in labour. I'd had tons of Braxton Hicks, and this wasn't one of them. I breathed through my mouth trying to focus on the task at hand. I didn't even panic I didn't even react until another contraction sent me buckling over and I swerved. "HEY!" The woman screamed. I breathed taking back control of the road. "I'm sorry," I said pulling over into a parking space at a nearby coffee shop," I think I'm in labour," I said rubbing my bump. "Oh dear, you need to get in the back seat and I'll drive us back. "What about the test?" I asked. "Oh, you passed, I won't even mention the swerve." I heaved myself out of the front seat and layed on my side in the back seat. We made it back to the dmv in record timing. I went in, cause I knew I had to sign stuff. I was handed my license, and mom sighed sadly when she didn't get that picture perfect "passed my license" picture. I got back in the back seat. The contractions where really close together, already at just over 5 minutes apart. When I got heaved out of the car, my water broke all over the entrance cement of the hospital. I doubled over in pain. The two nurses who had came outside kept me from falling to the ground. I was rolled in into a wheel chair. I was grabbing stuff from other patients and screaming in agony all the way to my room. My scene gave me an immediate epidural though. Which didn't kick in. So I was left a crying, and looking like a pained mess.!My mom left me by myself almost immediately the whole idea of this made her sick. I'd only been in the hospital 30 minutes when I knew I needed to push. I started screaming in agony and a nurse peeked her head in. "I need to push," I said bucking my hips. She came and checked in and suddenly I was in stir ups and I was being told to push. I beared down pushing then stopped cause of the pain. This was becoming unbearable. "Just let me go home, don't make me do this anymore," I said crying. "Hon, it's to late for that, you're having this baby." "I screamed through another contraction. "Why don't we move you, to make it a little easier," the doctor stated a little forcefully. I cried and pleaded as they moved me to where I was on my knees, and my hands where out in front of me. "Now push," the doctor told me harshly. I grunted as I felt the baby move down several inches. "Good boy," the doctor told me. I panted and pushed through several more contractions. "One more and you're done," he tells me. I cry in anguish, but I manage. I feel the baby fall from me. I pass the placenta. I'm suddenly lowered down. My eyes were heavy. "What is it?" I ask. "It's a boy," the doctor tells me. I stay awake, my mom coming in asking if I was okay. "Go find my baby," I beg her. "What's it's name?" "Elliot," I tell her before welcoming the sweet embrace of sleep.