Prologue

A/N:

Helloooo, my pretties!
This has been in my head- hope you like it 🙃
Ready for a whole new ride??

Abracadabra!

~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~

"W-who are you?!," he staggered backwards. Trying to get away from us as we stare back at him- wide eyed and shocked that our first bargain spell had worked.

"Stay away from me! How did I get here?," His outstretched hands trembled as he held them protectively in front of his body.

I can hear my racing heart beating rapidly against my chest. I did it! We did it! He's finally all mine...

I close my eyes, and when I open them again- I suck him into my seducing glare, mumbling the answer to his questions. "You're here because I called on you. You're here to please only me.,"

At this, he nodded his head, instantly hypnotized. A simple and natural response to getting spellbound. Witchcraft is the only way to make him mine. "Have a cup of tea with us- calm your nerves, darling..,"

Still he says nothing. His eyes are starry, already swirling with a purple haze of cloudy lust.

Placing tea in his hands, he obeys me by gulping it down and emptying the cup. He lazily lounges back down on the couch- not even a full minute passes, until his eyes close and his breathing becomes slow and steady.

I grab my sisters arm, looping her around the corner and into the kitchen, as I hiss my whispers near her ear.

"Can you believe it! Can you believe it actually worked!?," I squeal with delight, a big toothy grin on my face.

"Now you've done it!," she shakes her head at me, pulling away from my gripping grasp. "How the hell are we meant to keep this under wraps?! He's Freddie fucking Mercury!,"

I roll my eyes at her, she's always doubting me and my abilities. "I slipped belladonna into his tea- he'll be out while we come up with a plan!,"

Little did we know, our tangle with magic had just begun. My sister and I always knew we had special powers- we were able to will the sun to beam, able to smack the tongues of our bullies without having to lift a finger. We knew potions and special uses for herbs. We could cast love spells and binds- but all of this magic world, though only used as white light magic, it was a secret. At least, that was supposed to be the plan.

You see, we grew up in a small town. Everyone knew everything about everybody. There were no secrets there. Our families legacy as hags and witches has been the tale of centuries. We had to start new- we knew since a young age that we had to get away one day.

Unfortunately, as the tide goes, you cannot run away from your destiny. You cannot undo what has already been planned out by mother universe. All things divine have their place- and ours followed us no matter how far we ran away.

I was enamored with him since the first time I ever heard his voice. He was like a spiritual fuck- a good time, eargasms never existed before him. His tone was velvet, his pitch perfectly melodic. But then I saw him!

His face was so damn sculptured, it had to be witch craft. I knew he would accept me, I knew he had to have been part of this life, too. It simply had to be!

His powerful control, hypnotizing his fans and any audience he looked upon- magic! All carefully, beautifully natural magic! He didn't know or realize it, but I could show him how. I vowed to be his guide.

I laid his head in my lap, stroked his long dark hair away from his face. While we thought of our plans and how we would proceed now that the spell was binding us together. I peered down at the sharp features of my soul partner and whispered a new spell of my own.

"Your love is all I ever need
you're my destiny
this love was meant to be
We'll find a paradise for two
a place for me and you
we'll make our dreams come true"

"Get a grip on yourself! This is bad- this wrong- so so wrong!," My sister storms out of the room as I continue ignoring her. She knows it's rude to interrupt a spell...I glide my fingers over his prominent cheekbones, his sharp pointed nose, through the thick long fans of his eyelashes.

"Take me in your arms
don't you let me go
I need you now
You need me more.....Let it be..,"

All I knew was, he had to be mine. On his own accord or not- I'd find a way. Blessed be Mr. Mercury- his heart belongs to me now.