1.) I Put A Spell On You

1960

"He'll be sweet and gentle, no matter who's around- even his friends. He'll be as powerful as me. He will have a supersonic projecting magnetism that can even reel me in. He'll be beautiful and feminine, but manly enough to make me feel protected. And his eyes....he'll have the plainest brown eyes of them all, but they will be alluring and captivating and so full of love that anyone could fall under his spell..."

"Stevie, come on! We'll be late!!," My sister barges into the green room, unannounced as always.

"I'm almost done Nancy—stop or it won't work!," I grumble under my breath as I collect the leaves and petals of the freshly bloomed white roses.

"What are you doing anyway?," She asks as she peers into the heavy stone mixing bowl that I cradle in my arms. She follows me into my bedroom and out onto the balcony.

"I'm concocting a love spell- I'll never fall in love, unless I find the man that fits the description..," I explain to her as I send the mixtures of petals, leaves, herbs and candle wax into the breeze of the nights howling wind.

She wrinkles her nose at me, but we both watch in awe as the spell-making leaves it's mark with a purple cloud above us as it flows into the universe.

Fast forward —————————————>

The year is 1970 and the rock scene is the spot to be for young little spooks like ourselves. I've got my skin tight baby blue bellbottoms on with a white cropped halter top that ties behind my neck. My long hair flows down my back in cascading waves. My eyelids are tight-lined with black eyeliner with a little flick of a wing at the corners. My lipstick is a dark maroon color that makes my plump bottom lip standout with just the baby doll look I like.

We step into the dark club, passing security is a breeze. One simple snap and they're blind to see us sneaking in as underage patrons. It's not so bad in here besides the stench of cigarettes and sweat. At least it's dark enough that we won't be seen by anyone we might know.

"Who did you say was playing tonight?," I ask as we settle into a tall table to the side of the stage.

"Smile, the group from my college was suppose to play, but I think they've had a falling out. I'm not really sure..,"

Nancys voice trails off as the sound of a twinkling guitar interrupts us and catches my attention, instantly. The stage lights have gone out, but by squinting I can see several slender figures on the stage. Such theatrics.

"Yesterday my life was in ruin..."🎶
"Now today— I know what I'm doin..."🎶

Holy Lucifer! That voice!

"So, that's them? That's Smile?," I ask, turning to see Nancy with a confused look on her face.

"No...," She shakes her head slowly, her eyes squinting toward the stage, "...at least that's not the band I remember..,"

"DoOOoin Alriiiiiighht.." 🎶

I turn my eyes back to the group in question. The spotlight is on the leader and I've got to admit I am most intrigued. He's a bit of a lanky chap to tell you the truth. But, my does he have a certain swagger that could knock me off my feet if I wasn't already sitting down!

He glides across stage with a poised confidence, wearing a blinding white outfit made of satin, it seems. His hair is long and falls well below his shoulder, but such is fashion in the rock world these days.

The bands harmonies are ridiculous! Truly the best I've ever heard, as a live performance especially! The way each one of them picks up on tiny cues, leaning on each other for the perfect balancing act. Their voices whirl together as if in a choir, not one of them misses a beat.

The others look to be around the same age as my sister and I. The guitarist has a cocky energy to him, I can feel it from all the way over here. Though he keeps his face neutral, he is relishing in the praise from the crowd. I find myself admiring his curly spirals that moves along with him as he feels each guitar riff.

The drummer is mostly hidden at the back, but now and again I catch a glimpse of his funny faces as he bangs against his drums. He's quite the looker.

The other guitarist, the bass player, has the most precious aura I've witnessed in all my life. His glimmer instantly touches my heart like a white light of purity emanating from within him. He has yet to look up at the crowd; he's in complete bliss just to play with his bandmates—that much is obvious.

I set my drink down on the table and stand to my feet, fully committed to my decision. "Let's go dance!," I tug on my sisters arm, yanking her with me toward the crowd gathering in front of the stage.

We swivels and turn through the crowd of sweaty, half naked bodies until we are dead center at the very front of the stage. Just in time to see the view.

The leader of the pack is straddling the stage light that is between his feet. Looking up to peer at the gorgeous creature who's voice has me completely immersed, my eyes drift to the hard stock suffocatingly bursting at the seam of his pants.

Oooh. He gets bonus points for that.

A/N;
I'm cutting it off hereeee so HA! Lolol
Where else is there to go from the bulge™️
Lesbihonest.