Lust, Lovers, and Liars

Read this if you are ok with sexual activity🚫🔞
Cerise POV
I had just spent a good hour or so kissing the guy I had always hated. I never thought that I would actually kiss Daring, besides the fact that I fell on him in the hallways and we "accidentally" kissed. He left a few minutes ago and honestly, I still wanted more. I was on my couch watching ' Lust, Love, and Liars' on Netflix when my phone started ringing, and it was from my current boyfriend Justin Timber.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey, what's up
Oh, nothing  just wondering what you're doing
Oh, nothing really just Netflixing and Chilling, as usual
True, hey you don't mind if I stop by, we need to talk
We are talking, over the phone
Not like this babe, I mean face to face
Oh, ok I'll still be here
Alright, see you in 5
Bye, babe
Bye
—————————————————————————————————————————
I didn't know what he was talking about, face to face, stop by, it was all to much for myself. I was about to continue my show when the doorbell rang. I got up to open it, it's probably Justin, I thought to myself, I was wrong, it was Daring. "Hey Daring" I said, wondering why he's here. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into my bedroom. "Daring, what are you doing, why are we in here?" I asked, scared to see what would happen next. "Shut up and sit down." Daring said as he pushed me on my bed. He took off his shirt and threw it somewhere and as he came closer, he took my shirt off, as well.
I was so confused and I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice. Daring kissed me like he had never kissed me before, and it was kind of refreshing to be kissing him again.  He stopped kissing me and went down to my neck and started biting my neck. I will admit, I did moan a little, but not to much. I went down to my chest and took off my bra and kissing my breast. "Oh, fuck" I said biting my lip. Daring was known for many things, but to me, I knew Daring always used to turn me on.
TIME-SKIP..............................................................
"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck" I said grabbing onto the sheets. "You like that you little bitch, you like that" Daring said pulling my hair. "Oh yes, fuck me harder, daddy." I said biting my lip. "Anything for you princess.", and with those 4 words, he went faster and faster with his dick going deeper and deeper inside my pussy. "Oh, daddy I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, oh fuck!" I said and cum went all over his dick. "Oh, fuck." Daring said laying on the bed. "I'm sorry." Daring said looking at the ceiling. "Oh no, you are fine. You still know how to get to me." I said looking at him. "Ready for round to princess?" He said looking at me with love and lust in his eyes. "Always" I said pinning him to the bed. He kissed my with everything he little piece of love he had for me. He flipped me over so I was on the bed and Daring was on top.  He winked at me and I winked back. He put his dick inside of me and moaned. He was going faster and faster with every moan. We were both about to cum, when both of our phones rang. Justin was calling me telling me that he'll come over tomorrow and I told him I was about to go to bed, I lied. Rosabella called Daring, asking him where he was and Daring told her that he was at Dexter and Raven's place, that was also a lie. To be honest, I miss being in Daring's arms.

Wow guys, I typed 687 words and my fingers are so tired. Sorry I haven't been making more chapters, I have so caught in school and my parents aren't so well, either. I will try to update as soon as I can! Happy Labor Day Weekend, my Jewels!!!💎💎💎