Chapter 3.5

"Zendy" wait, Did someone calls me?

As I turn back, I saw Chanyeol and I wave my hand it's signals a 'hi', unexpected he smiled. I miss him..

He was going to come closer but Jane is there beside him,she stop Chanyeol. And me I try to avoid them so I leave the gym. I don't want I fight between me and Jane

I'd better avoid them.. I leave the gym and go to our classroom to get my bag. I want to go home..

As I'm in the classroom then I get my bag until "hey." Who's that? I turned back and I saw Reggie.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Nothing, it's getting darker. Go home."

"I know, That's what I'm planning to do now." I said.

"Ok, hey becareful it's kindda dangerous" he said. What I'm a ? A kid? I know it's dangerous.

"Yeah. I know I know." I said with irritation. I know he is concerned but I'm just not used to it.

"Bye." I get my bag and leave.

--

As I was walking, I feel nervous because I think there's someone who is following me. I don't even know who is it, but I feel butterfly in my stomach.

It's so weird.

I stop, I turned back then no one was following me. So that was my imagination? Oh well, just keep walking,just keep walking~ I'm sounded like Dori in the Finding Nemo

As I was starting to walk again, there is some weird guys are coming but I avoid them and keep walking and unexpected.

"Hey little girl!" Weird guy shouted but I didn't stop walking.

"Hey little girl! I'm talking to you!" Arghhh. Zendy.. Just ignore them.

Start running. Why I can't walk? Waahh! It's like i'm froze! What will I do! They are coming to get me! I'm too young! Oh no! Mental block!! Unexpectedly.. Someone grab my hand and we run, and they chase us.

Wait a minute.

Who is it?
Who is she?
Who is he?

No need to worry about it Zendy! Just run!

At last! We found a secret place to hide, and then we hide. I'm bit tired... Reggie is right. I should be alert and I should've go home earlier.

"I'm so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid!" I'm a bit mad to my self.

"Shhh.." He/she covered my mouth. I don't know this persons identity . Who is he? Who is she? Does she/ he know me?

" I think we are safe.." Wait a minute.. Is he a man.? ...I think his voice sounds familliar.. I think it's Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol? Is that you?" I asked. Ok I know he's tall and I memorized his face but why I didn't recognize him earlier? I'm so Stupid. -.-

"Yes.. It's me.."

"What are you doing a while ago? It's dark now"

"You're the one I gonna ask that question. What are you doing here? It's late!"

"Uh-h I-I wa-a-s gon-na go home." I was so nervous.

"Go home? Are you crazy?!"

"Yes.. Will you excuse me.. I'm going home.."

I leave him.. Is he mad to me? What did I do..?

Chanyeol's POV

This girl.. Waah! Does she even know that I care for her?! Why didn't she notice how I Felt for her..

She leave me..

That girl.. I hope someday... She'll notice my feelings for her..

To be continued.