Chapter 2/ Katsuki bakugou

"Oh shut it hedgehog" I smirked. "HUH? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU DAMN NERD! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!" The hedgehog yelled. "You should stop being so hot headed." I said while walking to my class.

'Class 1-A, class 1-A cla- found it' I thought 'gosh why are the doors so big?' I wondered.

Second person point of view

Once you entered the room you saw many people in groups. 'The people in groups are probably from the test' you mumbled to yourself.

You walked to a free desk that was near the window. You pulled out your headphones and started to listen to music and drawing on your sketch book.

*not mine but credits to the artist*

You looked up and noticed every one was leaving. "Hey, uh- what are we doing?" You asked the closest person. "We're you not listening? Mr. Aizawa said to get dressed into out P.E. clothes and to meet him outside." The candy cane man responded. You nodded and closed you sketch book and placed it in you backpack with you phone and your headphones.

~~in the girls locker room~~

Everyone was talking about how cute the candy cane boy was. You didn't say anything, you just listened. "Hey! I'm Uraraka what's your name!" An energetic voice called out. "Me? I-im Skyler.." You responded while zipping up your shirt. "Well Skyler who do you think is cute!?" Uraraka asked. "Um- well I think the hot headed hedgehog is cute.. " You called back.... 'Why is everyone quite??  Did I say something wrong?! Fuck I'll just leave-'  you snapped out of your thoughts "wait katsuki bakugou?!"

____

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2 please point out and mistakes I made

~mel☆♡☆