The story

Aisley was so lonely at the first of school because she is just a transfer from the other school - she don't have friends yet in her school (it's such a common sense lmao). After a few hours, her teacher was finally at her room (her teacher came to school at late time :D) Her teacher introduce herself to its pupils specially to those transfers.Her teacher was named Anna.She assigned each pupils to sit to their assigned chairs. Aisley was assigned to beside Mike.After a few days, Mike and Aisley became friends because they're seatmates- (and because they are seatmates they are becoming close until they became friends). Mike was so kind to Aisley, she gives food to Aisley when it's recess time.At lunch time,Mike gives some of his food to Aisley.They have the same street that's why they're coming to their houses together.When there's no homework they're playing at their street's playground.Until a few months Aisley was having feelings to his friend 'Mike'.She was so afraid to say her feelings to Mike because she thinks that Mike might be disappointed to Aisley.But after a few hours of thinking (she thinked very wisely that's why she reached 1 hour of thinking) she realized that she needs to say it before it's too late.After sunrise, Aisley revealed her feelings for Mike."But Aisley, I'm a gay" - Mike said.Aisley felt sad about what Mike said.Aisley loves Mike but she said :"I need to let go Mike and set him free" until she realized that they don't have an us (awww).

--------THE    END---------

TRIVIA:
There's no happy ending in life!#bitter

This story was titled "It's not that easy to let her go" because they don't have their friendship that might be lose at one snap.If you noticed that I used 'she' instead of 'he' well you need to read again and understand the story if you don't get the reason!

Btw,It's my first time doing story that's why it's ugly as much as you think lol.