Chapter 9 - What is this feeling?

Loathing- ok I'll stop now- thank y'all for 696 views (69). This story sucks SOO MUCH, but you all seem to like it so ima keep writing until I either can't no more or die.

Bakugo's P.O.V

Deku.

Deku had just punched me in the FACE. I wasn't prepared at all, for the huge amount of force behind the blow, knocking me to the ground. I heard Deku whisper something, but my head was still spinning and everything was blurred. Before I even knew what happened next, Deku was walking away with the weird blurred thing pretty much attached to his arm.

'What the fuck?' deku would NEVER punch someone like that, especially his kacchan, something was off. Perhaps that thing was effecting deku's judgement or perhaps toying with him? Bakugo didn't know, but it was alarming. Was this because he had made it mad?

"I-I've got to tell mr. awizawa-" Bakugo stuttered out as he held his bow swollen cheek. If Bakugo hadn't had his teeth gritted like that, he'd have a broken jaw. Bakugo stumbled to his feet, a wave of extreme dizziness overwhelming him, making him clutch his ashy hair in pain. He'd need to see recovery girl after this...

"Young Bakugo! Have you seen-" the overpowering voice of all might bellowed until he saw Bakugo's small struggle to keep it together. He placed a hand lightly on Bakugo's shoulder to keep him steady, letting his regain his balance. "What happened here?" He soon noticed the swelling from where the punch had connected and furrowed his brows. "F-fuck-" Bakugo muttered trying to keep his shit together.

"I will take you to recovery girl young bakugo! I was going there myself after I found young midori-" "DAAAAMIIIIITT!" Bakugo's anger raised to explosive levels the more Deku was mentioned. "THAT DAM NERD IS GUNNA TO PAY!" He yelled while his free hand let his quirk make tiny explosions to keep his anger under wraps.

'Who does that Deku think he is?! Punching me like I'm some fucking villain- huh?!' All might sighed, knowing he'd need to wait for the explosive teen to calm down before asking what had happened, though he had gotten a few hints. Deku, Swelling, and after rage.

"I'll... lead you there" All might said, guiding the fuming bakugo down to recovery girls office, where the young women was looking through some papers. "Oh deary me, what happened here?" He mumbled walking over with a stool she could stand on to get up to Bakugo's level. "It seems you have a minor concussion, I don't suggest moving, or in fact doing much of anything or it will get worse. And don't think your off all might!" She said in a disapproving tone as she saw all might's struggle to stay in his muscle form.

She pointed to the curtain covered bed a at the other side of the room and he nodded disappearing behind it. Bakugo was forced to lay down in the first bed with a bag of ice on the mark left his the punches wake. "So how did this happen? And DONT say you fell down some stairs young man!" Recovery girl said, going back to filing some reports. Bakugo was still mad, but it had toned down to quite a bit of confusion. "Deku... Deku punched me?" Bakugo sounded as though he was asking himself. "Now don't you start rumors about good students bakugo! Midoriya would never do THIS kind of damage on purpose, what happened?" She asked again, though this time the response was different.

"The thing... Deku- wait a second-" Bakugo's body jolted up, earning splitting head ache in return. "What did I say about moving?!" "I need to speak with me. Awizawa!" Bakugo's voice became louder and louder the more he spoke. Earning a slap to the face shutting him up. "I will do that as soon as your laid down and resting! We have other patients in here you idiot!" Bakugo laid back down, itching to move, itching to go fine that dam nerd and show him who the real boss is.

———————————————————

696 words to celebrate the views :3 thanks bros!
🐍LOVEYAZ🐍