[38] A Chance

"Yes!" Chan stand up from the chair making his friends shock.

"HOW-"

"Shhhh!" Chan cut hyunjin's word before he even can finish it. He didn't want the guard know what happen here.

Chan pretend to be tied up when Mr.Ji's servants went to check them because being too loud. Mr.Ji's servants just check them for awhile before walk away from them. Chan sigh in relief before stand up and cut the rope that tied his friends with a scissor.

"Where did you get that?" Changbin whisper as chan cut the rope from his body and hands.

"From my pocket , tell me to says thanks to jeongin later" chan said making the others frown.

"Why?!"

"Shhhh!" Chan give minho a death glare for making a noise. While minho just grin and mumble sorry to chan.

"I'll tell you later" chan said after he already finish cut the rope that tied changbin.

"Now we need to escape" he said again which hyunjin , minho and changbin nodded.

They wait for chan to tell them his plan patiently, didn't want to attract Mr.Ji's servants attention. Chan look at them with a mischievous face as his plan already set in his mind.

"I know what to do" he said before whispering something to hyunjin. While hyunjin just nodded at his order.

"Okay" hyunjin said. While the others just look at him full with curiosity in their face.

What is his plan? They thought.

💎💎💎💎

Jeongin can't stop from being worried as felix and Jisung have been take away from him and seungmin. He afraid if Mr.Ji going to hurt them while he is here , not able to do anything to help them. The things that makes him become more worries is seungmin.

Seungmin still faint and didn't wake up until now. What if something bad happen to seungmin? To Jisung and felix. Ohh he can't let it happen. He must do something but what? He don't know what to do. Now he feels useless for not being able to doing anything.

Jeongin walk closer to seungmin and touch seungmin's forehead. And he shock as he touch seungmin's forehead. Seungmin temperature isn't not normal! He is sick. Jeongin become more insecure as he know seungmin condition. His eyes started to get teary. He want to cry , when he sees his friend condition.

"J-jeongin" a weak voice call his name. Jeongin went closer to seungmin with a worried face. He wipe his tears quickly.

"Y-yeah" jeongin answer with a shaky voice.

"W-where ughh where are Jisung and felix?" Seungmin hold his head as he feels a lot pain attack his head.

"I don't know , they take them while I'm not being able to doing anything. I'm , I'm so sorry" jeongin can't help but blame himself. He is the only one that can protect them but he failed and that's makes him guilty.

"No jeongin its not your fault , stop b-blaming yourself" Jeongin just nodded at seungmin's words but he can't deny the fact that he's still feels really guilty.

💎💎💎💎

Tock! Tock! Tock!

"Yuhuu!" Minho knock the wall again and again.

"What do you want?! Wait how did you escape from the rope?!" Mr.Ji's servants shock when they see minho is not tied up on the chair again.

"How? Too easy, I just cut it. Haha why? Want to tied me again? Ahaha come here and tied me, if you can" minho said mocking Mr.Ji's servants.

He even dance a funny dance to annoy them making chan , hyunjin and changbin burst into laughter. And he succeed to make Mr.Ji's servants to open the door and enter the room.

Minho step back, pretend to be scared but then he stop making Mr.Ji's servants stop and look at him with a curios face. Minho smirk and point to their back. Mr.Ji's servants turn back and shock when they see a hybrid dog is ready to attack them.

"Any last words?" They even can't say anything when hyunjin jump and attack them. Giving chance to chan , minho and changbin run from there.

Chan , changbin and minho can heard the screaming from the outside. They even didn't dare to look at the inside. Just by hearing the voice from the room , they already know hyunjin is beating them inside.

"I don't believe this is your plan! This is crazy!" Changbin said to chan.

"Hehe i never thought that he will kill them" chan grin. Yeah he just think maybe hyunjin will just beat them not kill. To be honest he shock too.

"So what should we do right now?" Changbin asked while glancing to minho who is busy to look inside the room.

"Hmm can anyone tell hyunjin to be hurry?" Chan asked instead answering changbin's question.

"I'm here!" Suddenly hyunjin come to them

"Did you kill them?" Minho asked making hyunjin chuckle.

"No, of course not. I just beat them and tied them while scaring them. Don't worry they're still alive" hyunjin said.

"Pheuw! I thought you will become a murder" changbin said while sighing in relief. Glad to know that hyunjin didn't kill Mr.Ji's servants for real.

💎💎💎💎

Seungmin hold his forehead. His temperature isn't normal and he know this isn't good. His head hurt and sometimes his vision is blurry. He glance to jeongin who is really insecure right now. He close his eyes , hoping for the pain to go away if he sleep but then he feel someone touch his cheek.

"Seungmin! Wake up , You're making me worried" jeongin said worried he sees seungmin close his eyes. He is afraid if seungmin close his eyes , he will not be able to open it again.

"Its okay jeongin , I'm just tired" seungmin said chuckle when he sees jeongin almost crying.

"B-but I'm afraid. I-" jeongin didn't finish his word when he heard familiar voices from the outside of the room.

"It's them!" Jeongin said making seungmin frown.

Who? Seungmin thought.

TBC

I just want tell that this story gonna end soon. So anyone up with q&a?😅

If yes I will do it but if no then its okay^^.

Btw thanks for reading😄💕 and sorry if there's too many wrong grammar😅

Have a good day☀/night!🌙 Bye!🙌