1

Fontaine silently swam towards the pirates submarine, the idiots had left the moonpool open. As her head surfaced she glided gracefully towards the side, her fingertips grasped hold of the edge. She pulled herself up and removed her mask. As quiet as what was humanly possible she crept along the corridor.

They'd taken some Lemurian artefacts from them, so she'd snuck off to get them back.

Her eyes darted from room to room, looking for the treasure. Until she spotted it, in what looked like a teenage boys room. She guessed it was Finns.

Her hands gripped the door handle and she pushed it open. A smirk appeared on her face as she walked in and grabbed it. Before leaving she decided to have a quick look around. Something caught her eye, it was a picture. One of her. She smiled and blushed.
"And just what do you think your doing?" A familiar male voice asked. Fontaine spun around.
"This belongs to my family and you know it" she told Finn. He smiled at her and ran to hug her.
"Finn what the hell" when he let her go her cheeks were pink.
"I'm going to take a risk" he told her before pushing his lips against hers, her eyes widened in surprise before her eyes fell shut and she kissed back, her arms wound around his neck.

"Fontaine? Oh come on!! That's gross!!" Ant complained standing at the door. The two teens pulled apart. Fontaine blushed before grabbing the chest and leaving with Ant.