"Careful"

I had a uncomfortable night not being able to turn around and just lie a certain way, careful, not to hurt my shoulder but right now I was even more uncomfortable.... I had to go so badly for a wee that it hurts!

So it being early, my brain not working, I just jumped out of my bed ( I had taken of my Pyjama top during the night as it got very warm and just wore a bra and pyjama bottoms now), I walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

Which suddenly opened and Chibs coming out of it.

My eyes widened.

We both stopped, when he regained his composure and covered his eyes "Sorry" he said and as he walked past me, I pressed myself as much as I could against the wall.

That was the second time he had seen me in just my bra ~How embarrassing~.

I quickly went into the bathroom, went for my wee, washed my hands, my face, brushed my teeth ~I would have to ask Tara later to help me with a shower~ and before I left the Bathroom, I opened it a few inch and looked out first before I quickly tip toed back to my room.

I took of my pyjama bottoms, put on some fresh underwear, some light blue jean shorts and Tara helped me into a tank top. It was very warm today, despite it being the end of august.

I slipped into my heeled ankle boots.

Tara had rung up her work and told them she needed some days off as she was feeling very unwell.

We went into the Living room/Dining Area.

The Prospect, Chibs and Tig all sat on the table.

I blushed when Chibs and my eyes met, and he looked into his cup of coffee.

"You prefer tea, right?" Tig asked and handed me a cup of berry tea
"Perfect" I said but when I took the cup from Tig, instead of taking it by the handle I put my hand around the cup, which was hot, I dropped it, the Hot tea spilling all over my legs and the cup broke.

Chibs looked up and wanted to move, help her... but Clay's words rung back into his mind.

"Tig! I am soo sorry" I panicked
"Don't Worry honey, we have more cups and more Tea. Did you burn yourself?" Tig grabbed the Towel from Half-Sack, who had gotten up to get it, and started to wipe my legs clean "Looks very red" he said and Chibs sneaked a look over to her legs which were very red from the hot tea.

I looked at Chibs, his eyes on my legs ~Doesn't he have anything better to do than stare on my legs? ~ I thought angry
"It's okay Tig" I said and touched his shoulder, he got up and handed me the towel
"You should put some cold water on them" Tara said who had started cleaning up the broken pieces of the cup ~Broken pieces of my life more likely~

"I will help you, we have a water hose outside" Tig offered and I nodded, expecting Chibs wanting to help, as he always was the first to be around, but now he just sat there pocking the fork into his scrambled eggs.

Tig and me went outside, he took a Deckchair and walked over to the Water hose on the side of the Cabin "You sit down" so I did, I sat on the edge of the Chair and took my shoes off.

Tig slowly let the cold water run down my legs "Woah, that sure is cold" I giggled, Tig looking up, smiled "Nice heh?", His eyes capturing me. After about 5 min, he turned the Hose off "Feeling better?" he gave me a slap on my thighs and put the hose back in its place
"Yes thank you so much" I stood up and Tig turned, stepping towards me, we banged into each other and he had to hold me so I did not fall backwards, my heart starting to beat faster "Careful" he said and laughed, but when our eyes met, it was a awkward silence.

I didn't know what Tig was expecting me to do here, I hardly could tell him that I had fallen for his friend but why did it feel so nice being in his strong arms, his striking blue eyes set on mine, his short black curly hair weeping in the wind. Tig started to lean down to me but I pushed him away
"Sorry Tig, I can't! At least not yet"

I left him behind and walked back into the Cabin.

"Everything okay?" Tara asked, putting down a plate of toast for me
"Sorry Tara, I am really not hungry" I said
"You should eat and not waste the food Tara made for you" came from the other side of the table, I looked up and Chibs looked back at me.

My heart felt heavy, he hadn't talked that way to me yet.

Tomorrow I will go and face Jim and his crew, it might be the last time I will see that handsome face of him and he is so cold towards me?
Maybe I should give Tig a chance and at least have some fun.

But I couldn't do it, my heart was set on this Scottish prick or?

I stood up and left the room. In the Hallway I stopped and leaned against the wall trying not to cry, when I heard Tara starting to talk to Chibs.

"Chibs what's going on?" she asked
"Nothing" he replied, I heard Tara moving a chair
"Chibs, you don't have to play cool and untouchable in front of me, I know you have feelings for her"

"Doesn't make a difference, after tomorrow, Clay will bring her away from Charming, he doesn't want her around here, she is not good for me, she makes me soft and he can't have his Sgt In arms being soft" Chibs explained, a hint of sadness in his voice

"And you do everything that CLAY says?" Tara huffed

"He is my president, what am I supposed to do?" Chibs now spoke louder

I heard someone else coming in
"Chibs, none of us want her to go! Clay will have to vote on this!" I heard Tig's voice.

I was thinking, I bought trouble to this club, they were fighting over me. Why don't I just go now to Jim and let him kill me. Then they don't have to vote on anything, Chibs doesn't have to become soft and i don't have to figure out what those feelings for Tig are.
So, I sneaked into Chibs room, he wasn't wearing his Kutte (word for a leather or jean jacket/vest with club patches on it) it was hanging over a chair in the corner.

I grabbed into the pocket, the keys to his bike in it.

The window was already half open, so I fully opened it. Quickly took my arm sling off and jumped out.

Went over to his bike, got on it, moved my arm a little to make sure I could hold the bike up, put the keys in and turned on the engine.

I quickly turned the bike around, in the moment I rode off I saw Tara, Tig and Chibs coming running out of Cabin.

I left them in a cloud of dust.

What had he done! Chibs thought to himself and kicked angry a stone, he had to follow her!

"Tig give me your key" Chibs shouted at Tig, Tig did as told.

Chibs run to Tig's bike and went after Anja.

Anja must have heard everything he had said, he must find out. To hell with Clay! So what if Chibs goes a bit soft towards the girl that had captured his heart for some unexplainable reason, doesn't mean Chibs would be soft during club business. Are MC members not allowed to have an Old Lady, especially if their own president had one!

Why did Tig give Chibs his bike! He wanted to make sure she was okay too! He run to Tara's SUV the keys in the ignition!