A/N

Hey Hey! The author here with important shit so please read if you want. 

There has been a couple issues and shit that I wanted to address with everyone who reads this story. I feel like I should draw attention to it and clarify things. I know no one has complained but I have trust issues with myself and I feel like this is going to come back to fuck me in the ass later.

1. I don't mean to trigger anyone. I don't know exactly how mental hospitals work, though a lot of people who know me think I should. If I offend anyone about it I'm really sorry. I know some things mostly from countless hours of research and a little experience and I know how triggering the situations can be and I'm sorry.

2. This is about character design mostly. Dippers character and personality has changed a lot over the 20 or so chapters from being scared to being excited and I know it seems a bit...how do I say it... too easy of a change. I cannot explain right now further but there is an explanation later in the story.

3. I'm not a good writer. I don't have a specific schedule and I tend to get distracted and I damn sure don't have a plan. All I have is a couple different ways to end the story and not a specific plan. So, to steady myself out I want to ask your opinion...Do you want a good or a bad ending; you can comment which one appeals to you most.

Good Ending

Bad Ending

4. Over 2.2k reads! Insane... 

That's all I have tonight folks, sleep well...or don't; fuck sleep. Also, I've been using fancy bois 

->   ;        those things a lot. I finally figured out how to use them...even though I'm in 8th grade -.-

I'm not exactly smart and English is the worrrrrrrst UGHHHHH...anyway ill let you off. Goodbye until next weekend.

Peace hoes!