Mmmmm'lady

Third person pov

Dan walked out the room and left you and phil alone kissing. A cute kissing session turned into a hot make out session until your phone vibrated. It was a text from your friend atika

'Congrats princess, 1 year of *you and phils ship name*, my one and only otp <3 have you told him your "secret" yet Bub? I think it's time'

You lightly pushed phil off you and responded to the text

' thanks ATT, and I might tell him tonight, I'm so scared, please call me x'

You and Atika were like sisters, you used to live with her in your own apartment before you moved in with dan and Phil.

After she read your text atika called you and you walked out the room.

Atika: Bub, you don't need to be scared, is anything phil will support you and love you extra as much as he does now, he is way too sweet to reject you just for this reason.

You: thanks ATT, I won't back out of it this time, bye, got to go now luv YA'

Atika: bye luv YA too!

Then you hung up and walked to phil.

You were wearing a cream and black beautiful dress, Lacey white shoes, a cream and gold satchel, the silver neck lace phil got you on your first date and the gold ring he got you on Valentine's Day <3 (picture at the start of the chapter)

When you walked up to phil he looked at you and said

'Wow! Your absolutely gorgeous y/n'

And kissed you on the cheek

'Well your very handsome Phillip'

You remarked and gave him a peck on the lips.

You grab your bag and phil yells to Dan

"BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS DAN!"

Which earned a uhhmmmm from the brunette.

Phil wrapped his arm around your waist and you both walked out the door.
You and phil walked to the 'silver box of terror' which you like to call the elevator, you don't like it! Phil lets go of your waist and holds your hand in comfort, he knew you had a fear of elevators.
You walk into the silver box and wait until you can run out of it on the bottom floor. Once the doors open you and phil walk out of the building, heading for a restaurant which you thought was way too expansive......
See, you grew up in a family where you lived with the bare minimum, you couldn't go on holidays or do stuff on the weekends or go out to restaurants, but it was better then nothing and staving to death so you where very grateful with what little you got.

You reached the the fancy restaurant, and phil opens the big silver door for you.
"Mmmmmm'lady"
He hummed
"Why, thank you kind sir" you replied gracefully.
Once you had both reached the front desk where a very gentlemanly maître d' was waiting to serve you. He had brown gelled back hair, green eyes, a face freshly shaved and wasn't too skinny but wants too muscly, a rather attractive man you might say.
"Good evening fine couple, do you have a reservation?" He asked in a gentle voice with a think Irish accent. (No he did not sound like a fucking leprechaun)
"Yes, I have a reservation for 2 under the name phil Lester" phil answered.
"Ah yes, if you would follow me" he guided
We followed the maître d' to a two seated table over near a window, the moons gentle light cascading onto the rose on the middle of the table in a clear vase. The two seats on either side of the table were gold with a red cushioned back. Resting on the table were two black leather menus. Completing the gorgeous set was 2 candles on either side of the rose.
You gasped at the sight
It's so gorgeous and so special. Your moment of admiration was interrupted by the thick Irish accent of the maître d'
"Here is your seat, a waiter will take your order shortly" and with that he left.
Before you could pull out your own chair phil swiftly pulled it out for you,
"Thank you, phil" you whispered quietly as you took your seat, once sitting phil pushed you in and retreated to his own seat.
"Thank you so much, phil. This is lovely" you commented.
"It's my pleasure, I'm just glad I could share tonight with you, it is our anniversary after all" he replied, looking into your charming (eye colour) eyes and holding your hands, earning a shy smile from you. After the very Romantic moment you and phil opened your menus. Your eyes skimmed over all of the delicious titles to the food; coquilles saint-Jacques, baked Camembert, blanquette de veau, fils de pute, cheese soufflé, the list could go on for ever! (I dare you to look up fils de pute, I double dare you)
The smell of fancy people French food was in the air and your mouth was watering.
" a bottle of out finest wine?" A waiter asked standing In front of you both will a glass bottle in her hand. You went to look at phil to see if he was ok with it because to be honest you hated it when he bought you things, you felt selfish because you couldn't really get anything for him, your job doesn't pay very well, but it's better then nothing.
"Yes, thank you" phil answered to the waiter.
The waiter poured your drinks and left.
"To one year of my otp, (phil and yours ship name) I love you (your name)" phil announced.
"To (phil and yours ship name) I love you too phil" you said happily and tapped your glasses together taking a sip after.
"Wow this is so nice" you exclaimed
"Yeah, it is" phil replied.
"May I take your orders now?" The female waiter queried.
"Yes please, I will have the soupe à L'oignon and...." Phil requested and let you finish the order.
"And I'll have the baiser son droit dans là chatte please" you finished the order.
(I double double dare you to look up baiser son droit dans là chatte)
You both handed her your menus, "I will be back with your orders shortly" she said and you swear she winked at phil.
After she wondered off you whispered to phil "did you see that?"
"See what?" He questioned
"She's into you, she winked at you!" You exclaimed
"Pffft no she didn't, are you drunk already?!" You both chuckled.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
You were staring out the window pondering about God knows what... You always day dreamed and dozed off, stuck in your own thoughts, most of the time when you think for too long you over think a lot of things and get sucked into an existential black whole, that's probably why you and Dan get along so well. Any way, you were just staring out the window into the dark night sky, the twinkling stars shimmering in your eyes and the gentle glow from the moon illuminating your (skin tone) skin. Worry soon entered your mind as you knew in the end you are going to have to tell phil about your secret... But why end a wonderful evening like this with sadness?

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
1228 words... I'm sorry that I kept you guys waiting. I loved all of your responses to my first chapter! It made me smile! If you guys could please leave some constructive criticism and vote for this chapter that would be rad!
Instagram: @kitneedshelp and @kit.is.sad