Chapter ~ 4

Jayla

Today is the day. I'm finally 18! I just need to make it through this damn party. Then tomorrow, I am out this bitch.

Kayla

Today is the day, I'm 18 years old and... I'm gonna swipe my V-card tonight with Kevin. I'm so nervous. As I looked in the mirror, lost in my thoughts, JJ walked through my door.

"Hey KK Ma wants to talk to us before we start getting ready," I got up from my vanity and walked downstairs to the great hall where the party will be held. I saw mother pointing her fingers in every direction ordering servants.

"The most perfect set of twins the world has ever met," she started.

"This will be the greatest night/ birthday you will ever have. Because tonight is the night your perfection soars. Your hair is perfect, I have chosen the perfect most sexy outfits for you, and I know that you will do your makeup sheer perfection. As soon as you come into the room and do your entrance dance, the last thing to do for the rest of the night is not to fuck up with your guests, JAYLA," she looked at JJ. JJ crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"And," mother continued. "have your guests leaving knowing that they attended the best party they will ever attend for the rest of their natural lives. Now go get ready," she can be so dramatic, but I really don't want nor need her screaming at me saying I fucked everything up. So, we went to work. We went straight upstairs and got ready we took a nice fresh shower, put on our party outfits, accessorized, and did our make-up. As soon and we finished in was party time.

No Pov.

The girls knew what time it was. Right before their mother's servants got ready to open the doors, the girls stood on opposite sides of the balcony. Everyone stood in place waiting for their cue then it was finally time.

"Now!" their mother shouted. As she stood at the end of the staircase in her "hostess" pose, the servants opened the grand doors. A crowd of people entered and stood in front of the stairs and stared at the twin's mother. As soon as everyone was inside, she grabbed a microphone from a servant and started talking.

"Hello everyone! I'm Jayla and Kayla's mother, but you all can call me Loraine. Now are you all ready to party?!" she shouted excitedly.

"Yes!" the crowd shouted.

"I can't hear you!" Loraine encouraged everyone to scream louder.

"Yes!!!!!" They all cheered.

"Alright then! Now introducing the twins of perfection! Jayla Lynn and Kayla Angel Hall!" she yelled the crowd screamed.

The twins walked towards each other slowly strutting towards the center at the top of the stairs. They stopped and posed side by side for everyone to embrace them and the sexiness that came with them in their outfits. They were wearing the exact same short dresses with slits going up each side of their thighs, the neckline sunk down to the bottom of their chest exposing full cleavage, with a gold necklace and matching bracelet. Jayla waring black and Kayla in white with the exact same thigh high heel black boots.

 Jayla waring black and Kayla in white with the exact same thigh high heel black boots