Children of Protecters and Fire

HB=Honey Bee

FF=Fox Flyer

It was an ordinary day like any other in Dirtmouth. *CRASH* "Honey Bee!!! I thought mom told us not to train in the house!" "Well, if you didn't bring up the topic of training, this wouldn't have happened, Fox Flyer!!" The siblings of Hornet and Grimm were a little rowdy. "We have to fix this before she comes home HB!!" "Fine, I'll get the silk and you get the shards FF" Later... HB:"All done, now lets put it back up quickly!"FF:"Finally!" FF stood on HB's shoulders and put up the broken vase. *Door opens* Hornet:"Kids I'm home!" HB and FF quickly stood straight and pretended nothing happened. "Are you both alright?" HB and FF: "Yea, mom..." Hornet:"Good. I'm gonna start dinner, so you two can go play outside, and remember, DON'T GO DOWN THE WELL" HB and FF:"We know mom!" The siblings then left the house and walk around. It was a small town they lived in but it was nice. There was Elderbug who was basically your old neighbor/friend, Sly the shop keeper, Conifer and Iselda who sold map supplies, and Bretta who was just a normal neighbor. They would have listened to their mom if HB didn't get entranced by something in the well...