New friend? Part 2

HK: "Let's go kids!" HB and FF: "Coming Uncle HK!"

At the resting grounds

Flare Seer: "Mom, I'm going out!" Seer: "Okay dear."

Flare Seer: "Geez everything around here is crumbled and ruined. Hmmm. Maybe I could make some targets to practice fighting." Flare Seer grabbed a couple of rocks and put them in a stack. She took a running start and charged, jumping and throwing dream daggers at the target, obliterating it. She built it up again, then jumped and threw 3 daggers in a cone shape. 2 hit the sides and the last one hit the center. She practiced her abilities over and over until no rocks were left, and then went back to her house.

HK: "Today we're going to the resting grounds. It may sound boring but I promise it's not" HK, HB, and FF used the tram in the forgotten crossroads to get to the resting grounds. Once they got off they headed towards the Seer.

Flare Seer suddenly heard footsteps nearby and rushed to the corner of the room and hid motionless. The footsteps got louder and then 3 figures appeared. A tall skinny vessel, a small bat like creature, and a smaller vessel like creature that was a little different than the taller one. Flare Seer thought in her head: "Who are these people? What do they want? Why are they here? Wait, they're heading towards mom!" Flare Seer jumped out of the shadows blocking the path. Flare Seer: "Walk no further trespassers!"

FF: "Woah hold on a second. First of all who are you? And second of all we're not trespassers" The figure spoke. "I'm Flare Seer of the resting grounds, and you walk towards the graves of the fallen." HB: "We don't want any trouble." "Then leave." The figure said. "Flare Seer!" a distant voice called. "Where are you?" HB and FF ask HK "Is that the Seer?" HK: "Yes it is.". "Wait, you know the Seer?"