chapter 8

So we been in Texas for about 1 week now. The kids and I have been visiting JD, almost every day, but we are going to California today, but we getting ready to see JD before we leave, my baby daddy came out here with us, so that made me happy, but we are going to visit JD.

So we visit JD and they seemed to like each other, he said to my fine ass nigga"take care of my son and her please"
"He said I will".
I blushed, when he said that.
We visited some of my family and friends,and I introduced him to everyone. They all like him.

I called my mom and told her that we getting ready to come back home

She said "ight be safe babygirl".
I said "ok mom"

So we made it and all the kids was sleep. 
So I got one and Jordan got one and my mom came out and got Winter.

So me and Jordan got in the shower and wash off each other, then we got in the bed and watch some Netflix,then we fell asleep

Next morning

I woke up and got Winter because she was crying, I changed her diaper,and fixed her a bottle.
The. I got done feeding her, I cooked everybody else some bacon,eggs, pancakes.
Then by that time everyone was getting up so I fixed their plates. And we all ate and talked and laugh. I got up washed the dishes,and stated to get dress. Because  Kasen  and Kaden is starting school so I have to go find a good school. And Winter has to go to daycare, because I start work soon so I have to go do that and go grocery shopping for the house. And by them school clothes and all that good stuff.

So I finally finished all of that and I just chilled out till I was hungry. I asked if they wanted to go out to eat they all said yes. I said well get ready and we can go.
So we all started to get ready.

We made it and just got our food and ate. We left and went home and went to sleep.
I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard some banging. I woke up Jordan and he said go get the kids quietly and quickly, I said ok. I got the kids and we hid in the closet. I heard some shooting I started crying. But Jordan came back and he was ok. He said the boy was trying to rob us, had a gun and shoot himself.so we called the police and they investigated and they seen it that he did it himself. So they cleaned it up and everything was ok. 5 weeks passed we going to texas so Kasen can see his dad. We all talked and had fun till it was time to go. I surprised him by putting money on his book. He called me and said thanks. I said no problem. Keep doing good. He said I'm trying to. I said I know. So we made it back to California. And I walked in and you won't believe what happened.